[Event] Terirunerk npc bugged quest

Gabrielis

Update Problem resolved, he wants 25 (!) books in fact, I skipped that part. Omg where I am going to farm that many ! I got 4 of mine from Herelym Mine. The event also says they drop from Demaha, Lakrum and Kata but in which way ? I did my dailes in Demaha yesterday but got no books (and I farmed some non-quest mobs too, they didn't drop any...)

6 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

It's RNG.

I got 14 yesterday from 2 runs of Herelym and Lakrum mobs.

Thank you for the info. Can you give an estimate of a drop rate, like how many mobs did you kill, one hundred or rather one thousand ? I am sure many people would like to know whether it is worth it.

As for HM I did 2 runs of the right path and got 4-5 books each time.

15 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Thank you for the info. Can you give an estimate of a drop rate, like how many mobs did you kill, one hundred or rather one thousand ? I am sure many people would like to know whether it is worth it.

As for HM I did 2 runs of the right path and got 4-5 books each time.

HM 2 runs mid - about 4-6 books per run. And 3 books open world just doing Genisis crystal quests closest to town. Wasn't really keeping track of the number of mobs.

I did have to port back to the standard server to get the survey to appear after the first book dropped.

2 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

HM 2 runs mid - about 4-6 books per run. And 3 books open world just doing Genisis crystal quests closest to town. Wasn't really keeping track of the number of mobs.

I did have to port back to the standard server to get the survey to appear after the first book dropped.

My statistics from mobs near Lakrum main town : 224 mobs, 11 books dropped (5% drop rate). Which is not that bad in fact.

Archived