Lugbug Event Helmet

Thiccbiatch-DN

After a long break I decided to play Aion Again, deleted all my old characters and started a new one, now this is where im confused at, the other players has the event Helmet that lugbug gives u, but when i created my character, i didnt get the event quest of lugbug. I tried to talk to its npc but all it says was just "trade". I dont know what happened, maybe i bugged or something? Is it because if my region? Im living in the philippines, i tried switching the region in ncsoft but there were no changes. Please help me out, if possible 

11 minutes ago, Alerath-DN said:

This is the link for the event

https://www.aiononline.com/news/return-to-adventure-event#:~:text=If you fit either requirement,Gelkmaros%2C depending on your faction!

Check Heiron/Beluslan or Inggison/Gelkmaros, depending on your faction. I was able to find it there.

Thank you so much for the info. Much appreciated 

Yea well im in Heiron now but still no event quest, wtf ?

From the event page:

New User status, which is retained for 30 days after account creation.

Returning User status, which is retained for 30 days, after not logging in for 30 days or more.

Is this the issue maybe?  Once you lose the 30 day timer of being a "new" or "returning" player, you won't be able to acquire the Lugbug events quests on other characters created on the account.  Any already created characters that have the quest line will be able to continue to open the level up box (the red one that gives acorns and supplies) however at level 75, if you're no longer within the 30 day period, you don't get the free ultimate 14 day temporary armor set.  

Hope this helps.

Yes, to get the items from Lugbug you need to NOT have played AION for 30 days.  I have started new characters on my account where I play my main almost every day and did not get anything, but you can still advance in the game without them. 

Just save the acorns (do more times the quests that give them) so you can get the accessories, the weapon and the armour set from the givers, (sorry cannot remember the names of them) and do Fire Temple when you reach the level 42/43 (?) possibly with a mentor (a friend lvl 80) to get a nice armour and weapon really quickly, plus you level up fast too!

Archived