Pine Lover Moon

Arhangelos

This is the most obnoxious event feature someone could think of. I applaud the guy who makes events bad. Tehre are like 3~4 spots of these mobs spawning and everyone tries to get a kill.

They could at least spawn everywhere, not just 3 spots.

The underpopulated faction of Asmodian KT can't even go outside the city, elyos hordes with their whole legions are in our map killing people and the mobs. And of course they flip camps so people cannot teleport there for 2 hours.

Speaking from the experience of an asmodian player who migrated from the Israphel server to Danaria, I feel your pain. I do not envy the asmo population on Katalam at all. This event has been botched from the beginning and the fact we still haven't heard anything about possible changes coming in the future is regrettable to say the least.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:47 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is the most obnoxious event feature someone could think of. I applaud the guy who makes events bad. Tehre are like 3~4 spots of these mobs spawning and everyone tries to get a kill.

They could at least spawn everywhere, not just 3 spots.

The underpopulated faction of Asmodian KT can't even go outside the city, elyos hordes with their whole legions are in our map killing people and the mobs. And of course they flip camps so people cannot teleport there for 2 hours.

I've never even seen those mobs since they appear around 4am EU time so idk how I'm gonna farm my songmyeongs since pine needles are really the limiting ingredient. This week I could only farm enough ingredients to make 15 cakes and this is only thanks to the server reset. I think I'm risking not to make 50 untill the event ends *sigh*

And farming in Inggison I have to compete with the same elyos hordes for mobs so even if I was awake at 4am I'm not sure I could have killed even one of those mobs judging from what I read about they spawn rate and loot rights. It's very surprising that there are 3 channels in Heiron which is empty and only one in Inggison where the map is overloaded with people.

8 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I've never even seen those mobs since they appear around 4am EU time so idk how I'm gonna farm my songmyeongs since pine needles are really the limiting ingredient. This week I could only farm enough ingredients to make 15 cakes and this is only thanks to the server reset. I think I'm risking not to make 50 untill the event ends *sigh*

And farming in Inggison I have to compete with the same elyos hordes for mobs so even if I was awake at 4am I'm not sure I could have killed even one of those mobs judging from what I read about they spawn rate and loot rights. It's very surprising that there are 3 channels in Heiron which is empty and only one in Inggison where the map is overloaded with people.

European here too, it is 5 in the morning for me, but I woke up 2 days to make sure I will farm enough to get at least the transform.

Archived