Reruning Player trying to find Armsfusion

Mjoorn

Been several years since I last played, and was trying to find the armsfusion officer in pandimonium, but had no luck.  Used google to see if it was still in game and so far every guide/article I have looked at says it is, but none of it is giving me a location other then market street.  I have scoured market street and even searched for the supposed npc's name on the map but have been thus far unable to find them.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction or is it not a possible action anymore?

11 hours ago, Mjoorn said:

Been several years since I last played, and was trying to find the armsfusion officer in pandimonium, but had no luck.  Used google to see if it was still in game and so far every guide/article I have looked at says it is, but none of it is giving me a location other then market street.  I have scoured market street and even searched for the supposed npc's name on the map but have been thus far unable to find them.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction or is it not a possible action anymore?

A lot of things no longer need npcs for altering. The item menu gives everything you need to alter any item based on the options you have for that item.

Otherwise open the menu that is next to your flight icon and it has a lot of options there to open windows (like cubics, transmutation, daevanion enchant etc)

Archived