AUTO HUNTING FEATURE!

Valedia-DN

I'm pretty sure many would not be against you guys adding 2 more skill line tab to the auto hunt system as most classes use if not all but most of their attacking,buffs and heal skills and as it is now 1 skill bar is not enough...Also make it so that we can use custom skills if adding 2 more bars is not possible...ty

On 1/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Valedia-DN said:

I'm pretty sure many would not be against you guys adding 2 more skill line tab to the auto hunt system as most classes use if not all but most of their attacking,buffs and heal skills and as it is now 1 skill bar is not enough...Also make it so that we can use custom skills if adding 2 more bars is not possible...ty

Yes the only thing they would have to do is allow for custom chains to be used, then half of our skill tree would have been usable.

I doubt they will give us any additional change to the auto hunt as a regional edit. The reason they bring the auto hunt is so they won't have to make edits on events and game features that relied on that, so they m ost likely won't do an edit on the auto hunt that they will constantly have to keep at every mini patch or update.

HEY NCSOFT,SINCE I JUST RETUNE MY MACE AND I GOT MAGIC ATK,MCRIT AND HEALING BOOST WHICH ARE ALL PREFERED FOR A CLERIC ATM BUT THEN THE LAST STAT IS PARRY...GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT TO THE SELECTIVE RETUNING OPTION? THATS RIGHT,Y'ALL DIDNT FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT (SELECTIVE)MEANS AS IN HEY WE KNOW U PROBABLY DIDNT WANT PARRY FOR A CLERIC SO USE OUR PROPERLY DESIGNED TOOL AND SELECT WHICH STAT U WANT OR MISSING...DAMN!

Archived