Can you check why my two friends got blocked without any reason?

KissYB-KT

why are you guys blocking some random people account without saying reason?

dont you guys suppose to tell them "why"  before you block people?

i got blocked two times so far and both of them wasnt right reason and i got my account back

do we (players) have to put up with this all the time? 

i didnt put here to get answer, simply i put here to let others (players) know how stupid ncsoft can be sometimes

it happen many times since day one in aion but they still doing this work errors, also i am mad ncsoft DID NOTHING SO FAR ABOUT HACKERS!!!!!! YET they randomly ban others who doesnt do anything against rules. VERY STUPID NCSOFT

caps are for ncsoft not for hallo...

There were times in the past an account would get blocked for IP reasons and security. I think they removed that because a lot of people got that. There was a message like "your account has been locked due to suspicious activity" which 99% of the time ended in the account given back with an apology.

Not sure about your friends' case of course.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There were times in the past an account would get blocked for IP reasons and security. I think they removed that because a lot of people got that. There was a message like "your account has been locked due to suspicious activity" which 99% of the time ended in the account given back with an apology.

Not sure about your friends' case of course.

yeah it was due to vpn. this happen to me as well before. she got her account back but it doesnt feel good when it happen 

Archived