Events

Arhangelos

The chocolate event is not a bad addition, it is just grind 100 mobs per day and get some event coins. A simple side-event that hurts nobody (we already kill 50 for the luna after all).

The manastone socketing is ap2w right? I mean where do you get the mats for the 2 quests? Even so most people have their manastones socketed.

The event for weapons is not for anyone other than a few classes and those that actually do hard mode instances. Can we never have such event as main events again please? Have it as a side event if you want but that can't bet he main event.
An event that is for hard mode pve instances is not an event, it is not for everyone.

There are a few event we loved so much and I understand that you cannot repeat the best events over and over again. Like stormwing event, it was the second best event we had after 6.0, the best one was the event at 6.5 where you could get random legendary transforms or selectable ones and there was no limit on how many we could get.

But we could have events that are not too bank breaking but still something to play for. Like the doll up event, we haven't had it for years, it is practically like snowball event with less steps.

Or we could get an actual instance event with good rewards, an event everyone will be able to do, not just those that are geared for hard mode instances.

Effectively now we only have the chocolate event. The rest are not for the most.

Evetns are a nyrek show... Compare Eu events, they can get legendary contract, ult contracts etc.... Just go and look... Na event are dead, no motivation for ppl to logg, and even spend money. Its not players fault, its Ncs fault for ppl to expect awsone event with good rewards

Well, chocolate event is nice, it’s just a way to farm some event coins. As for the manastone event, it looks totally obsolete not just because it’s p2w but simply because manastones are so easy to farm now, 100% socketing is not as interesting as it was 1 year ago.

Extendables drop not only from hard but also from normal mode. And pretty everyone can do SL NM at least. The other question is the drop rate.

PS Honestly, why not add all WB weapons in that event including para and divine ?? That would make some sense at least.

6 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

PS Honestly, why not add all WB weapons in that event including para and divine ?? That would make some sense at least.

That would make me get prestige and run pve instances after almost 1,5 years of not doing any pve instance. Heck I would even reset if needed.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That would make me get prestige and run pve instances after almost 1,5 years of not doing any pve instance. Heck I would even reset if needed.

I see no obstacles for that, we already had a similar event when sovereign dropped from BoS and FM one year ago. Time to give some WB drop from instances too.

Archived