Forums

Pandarunerk’s Delve

Hello,

I recently acquired a potion that expires in a few days called Mysterious Transformation Potion. Its description says: Use this to transform into a Pandarunerk Shugo and use Pandarunerk’s Delve Infiltration Route.

Can anyone advise me on how to use this item? I don’t know where to find the route.

46 minutes ago, GenericUser3777 said:

Hello,

I recently acquired a potion that expires in a few days called Mysterious Transformation Potion. Its description says: Use this to transform into a Pandarunerk Shugo and use Pandarunerk’s Delve Infiltration Route.

Can anyone advise me on how to use this item? I don’t know where to find the route.

It is some sort of a "siege" thing that you get from Katalam or something. I have never in my life seen any portals for it nor do I know anything about it and I doubt there is any documentation anywhere unless you search for it on youtube to find a walk through.

Aion has stopped putting out information on patches etc, they just list things now and expect players to figure out things.

There is a portal that spawns in Kata main town at a certain time only (9pm server or so). You need to use the potion and go inside. Like all sieges it’s out of my timezone, so I never done it. However, I doubt any player ever tried to do it, so you have to do it by yourself if you want to find out more.

Archived