Boring without crafting

Wakarimasen-KT

Game is kinda boring without crafting. I wish NA aion do something with the Xeross and clearsky crafting so that it won't need crafting recipe and no need to farm heart of stones but with the chance to get it like gilded and noble gilded. Game was quite fun with those crafting things. At least , have something to do for fun, gather materials and try the luck to get those noble weapons and armor. If unlucky , can extract it to get stones and fragments. And can sell it for those who need fragments. Kinah is for those who do crafting. Just spending your times and u can buy prestige from P2P and can enjoy full features. Now is boring with all alts farming abyssal and luna repeating same things days after days. Game is MISSING the great features of all MMORPG, Crafting and PVP Zone.  Due to lack of collection stats and Cubic, people were slaughtered by 1 or 2 hits of Whales. People do less and less PVP coz they know they don't even have a chance with those ppls. Zero ounces of showing skills in PVP, just died like this. While u're buffing urself, u saw the dark screens LOL. In PVE, seem impossible to clear Hard Modes even with full latest gears enchanting. You can count the groups that can clear with one hand. Most of the ppl are still far from clearing HMs.  For crafting, you need tons of heart stones LOL(not even account tradable else it's still possible) and u can only get materials just from gatherings(should mix with gatherings, dropped from mobs and buying from npc). There's no available good remos crafting. And the worst things of all, you need to have lvl 9 renowns in all regions so that you can buy recipes( and not even have selectable option). So, I don't even know what is the good things about this game? No wonder people yearning for classic. Should remove the blockade from pandemonium and let us choose our professions for whatever we want to do xD(it's a dream I know but I really missed those things from the past and the sunglasses(noble horned dragon?) ). Please someone tell me about the good things in  8.0 so that I will have the motivations to play. Should do somethings about the crafting IMO. 

• 1 year later...

I played Aion before it was "Classic". The thing I loved about the game was the crafting system. The thing I hated, and what eventually drove me away, was the grieving pker's that were able to kill us on our own part of the world. I don't mean getting killed by someone my level either, I mean people running around my faction's zones 30 levels higher than me, spawn camping and pking. I finally decided the other day to check the game out again; and now I find the main thing I loved about the game is gone. All I can say is that I am glad I decided to try it f2p. I would be pretty unhappy if I had paid a sub and found out how many things that I actually liked are gone. 

We were supposed to be happy about aetherforging which is a one place to craft it all, but it was not only poorly implemented, it was also pretty much obsolete except for 6.0 or something.

Also all the consumables were in GST so even if there was a recipe to craft something there was going to be no economy for those craftable consumables.

Then 7.0 came and they literally did an UNO reverse on the whole 6.x idea, they brought back every pathogen of the pre-6 era in the most obnoxious ways, they forgot to at least make crafting/gathering/morphing great again (or at least relevant) because if you are going to undo what 6.x was supposed to change in aion, then at least bring back the good stuff too that were present before 6.x.

Edited by Arhangelos

I too, miss crafting. I miss making furniture and mounts for people, both to gift and and sell at reasonable kinah prices. I miss Luna Crafting. We had skins, we had mounts, we had furniture. Things that attracted a female player such as myself. We don't even have mount crafts in Aetherforging anymore. I know mounts are not really necessary once you have an Ultimate Transformation, but it was something to help make your individual characters unique. Other regions still have dozens upon dozens of recipes in their Luna Craft. I don't know why ours was so gutted. It was previously stated that the Luna Recipes and furniture that we used to be able to craft in Construction would all gradually be re-added (the furniture being added to an NPC to buy with kinah/guest petals), but there has been a muti-year gap with no updates. @RinCan you please pass this desire on to the Producers or whomever?