Respect for who are still paying real money to play this game

OnionKnight-DN

Bruh you invest real life money to buy Ncoins and goes to nowhere with bunchs of enchantment failure and Transformation combinement failure, what a good customer for NCsoft lol.

Respect!

Imagine you finally got some decent +7 paragons with 5k more dollar and got one shot by some nobody with +15 paragon, bruh, you must feel soooo good

Glady I already just log in for house rent lol.

With these non-transparancy announcement by the CM, I doubt those 5-year or more hard core player will keep palying NA official server , what a shame for not able to point out names of these who exploit/hack to get the itmes, what they have done is a total disaster for a MMO game, in other games the whole running team will be actually fired.

GG

The people who are exploiting should be obvious. Do you really need their name? You have them based on their gear.

Even if a player has the item, he'll NEVER be able to use it without it being obvious he was involved.

The real problem is not the players so much as it the sellers and GM involved.

6 minutes ago, Vinley-KT said:

The people who are exploiting should be obvious. Do you really need their name? You have them based on their gear.

Even if a player has the item, he'll NEVER be able to use it without it being obvious he was involved.

The real problem is not the players so much as it the sellers and GM involved.

I mean the official CM's dont have gut to put the name out, in other games, any player who involved in those dirty things will get their ID posted right on the board, but here, lol "we cannot share more info at this point"

Archived