Problem Installing Aion

Magami-KT

That's really odd. Did you try restarting your computer? It's also possible that it could be a problem on NCsoft's end. I'd test it myself, but it's really late and I have to go sleep, lol.

Restart your computer. Maybe restart your router. Check that your firewall isn't blocking Aion. If those don't work, maybe try again in a few hours. :<

Good luck, and good night!

Yeah ikr hehehe.

Somehow luck struck me and I got to log to the forums and got access to the support site (already sent a ticket), but it is soooo slow... I tried restarting the computer and even tried using internet on my sister house to see if it was my connection, nothing seems to work. I think it can be something on my computer config or my ISP (same as my sister house), hope I can figure it out fast.

• 9 months later...

Hello

I have a problem installing AION... I installed all 9 packages yesterday, and this morning in order to play I had to install them again... it says updating but I checked and the updates have the same size than the installation files. I logged out this afternoon and now I want to play and according to the launcher I have to update everything again.... That process takes around 5 hours and during that time I have huge lag in the game. Besides, I have to wait one hour until the first package is updated. Does anyone know what should I do with this? Please help me.

Hello

I have a problem installing AION... I installed all 9 packages yesterday, and this morning in order to play I had to install them again... it says updating but I checked and the updates have the same size than the installation files. I logged out this afternoon and now I want to play and according to the launcher I have to update everything again.... That process takes around 5 hours and during that time I have huge lag in the game. Besides, I have to wait one hour until the first package is updated. Does anyone know what should I do with this? Please help me.

5 hours ago, Mistraider-KT said:

Hello

Are you sure you're logging in to the computer as the same user every time. The launcher will run for all users but, the game can be installed for one user only.

Archived