@Kibbelz A Request for next Maintenance

Dingle

Can we have the NPC Heavenly From the Celestial Weapon Event? There's many people who have the weapons but cannot acquire the Skill (Divine Protection) because of the NPC not being there!  it'd be great if the NPC could be returned for 1 week or 1 day even for those who don't have the skill so they can acquire it (the NA Dev team) already have the code as we just had the event 2 month ago. 

I'm going to go on a whim and say that those "many people" bought their missing weapons after the event had finished. It was running for a good month so if you had the weapons before the event finished, it's your own fault if you didn't turn the quests in. You will have to wait till next year.

41 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

I'm going to go on a whim and say that those "many people" bought their missing weapons after the event had finished. It was running for a good month so if you had the weapons before the event finished, it's your own fault if you didn't turn the quests in. You will have to wait till next year.

And why are you salty about it? what If I'm a new player and I want the skill after I got the weapons how does it hurt you? stop being a toxic hero on forums because you have nothing else to do :)

1 hour ago, Dingle said:

And why are you salty about it? what If I'm a new player and I want the skill after I got the weapons how does it hurt you? stop being a toxic hero on forums because you have nothing else to do :)

...What?

On 5/29/2021 at 11:09 PM, Dingle said:

But the NPC and the quests were part of the event and it is over. This is what he meant. It would be good to bring the quest only, but I surely doubt that. But don't worry, these events are recurring twice a year or something.

Archived