Best Duo for Classic?

Guest RiskReward

6 hours ago, DrFeelz said:

😍 Just love me some Cleric. The first toon I ever made was the Sorcerer (Sorc), but he didn't make me happy and also no one ever wanted a Sorc in their groups at that time. Because most of the time the person playing the Sorc was not waiting for the Tank to taunt the mob and keep the agro on the Tank. So I made a Cleric and that was the best choice I could have made (to play a healer) since a friend I was questing with was a Chanter.  Let's just say she and I didn't die very often.. LoL

Sorry I kinda strayed when I was speaking about Sorcs. Shall we call it a handy Tip for anyone wanting to play a Sorc.. LoL

Honestly sounds like you had some strange groups. In 11 years of playing the game  as a sorc main (and alts on every other class including tanks) never came across  groups not wanting a sorc for this reason, ever.   That's not a class problem, that's  likely a mix between a player and a gear issue  - meaning it could  well be the sorc not giving the tank a moment to build some aggro, or even then a tank who has really bad gear/ bad rotation.

You could just as well have a sin not wait- what would you do - not invite sins?  SMH.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Guest SMH said:

Honestly sounds like you had some strange groups. In 11 years of playing the game  as a sorc main (and alts on every other class including tanks) never came across  groups not wanting a sorc for this reason, ever.   That's not a class problem, that's  likely a mix between a player and a gear issue  - meaning it could  well be the sorc not giving the tank a moment to build some aggro, or even then a tank who has really bad gear/ bad rotation.

You could just as well have a sin not wait- what would you do - not invite sins?  SMH.

Yes you are right I was in some strange groups and 11 yrs that means you waited a year after launch to jump in the game so I can understand you wouldn't have heard. Also you are right it was the players fault because they wanted to show boat and not wait. Even though your sarcastic question wasn't needed I'll answer it anyways. No, I wouldn't invite an unknown Sin if Sins had a reputation for causing their groups to get killed. 

Guest Amaterasu
11 hours ago, Guest read your skills said:

By the way - sorcs or SMs never , ever will get as many procs on their godstones as some classes -  just look at sins and their proc rate for example - enjoy!

Well yea nothing will compete with a melee weapon that can strike 3 or I think spears were 4 times, in a single go. It was just to increase the sorc/sm chance at getting a proc. I dunno I'm a filthy casual lol. 

Archived