Name reservation/character creation

Guest Mystic

Guest Mystic

Can someone tell me for sure if reserving a name and character creation is ONLY for founders packs or can anyone do it? 

On 6/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, Leiloni said:

Ok we asked Kibbelz a bunch of questions in Discord:

Everyone will be able to install the client on the 16th. Everyone has access to make one character per account, including name reservation. More character slots available after launch.

Guest Aiolhia

When logging in. informs that I don't have authorization and I can't create the character, is there a prediction?

In the "Select Class", "Create Character", and "Select Character" screens, the models don't visualize at all

I created one character to reserve the name but if I can't see him, how am I going to play it?

If this problem resolve at any time when the game is finally released, would I be able to delete it, and make it again, right? Because right now I have no idea how he looks like

So I finally was able to see my character, and delete him because he looked like rubbish

Now I can not create an Asmodian in any of the servers because I need to have an Asmodian character already created <sigh>

Maybe the best would be trying to get a refund

Archived