Tiamat's Stronghold How To Guide Full Run Songweaver DPS Perspective Elyos

Qahlel-KT

anyway, I didn't want to be salty the way I looked like. It's just that it's an old instance and at lv70 you don't even aggro the mobs (nor you even tried to kill them). So not much of a guide for newbies. It's just to prove that you did it.

But there are still lv70+ that fail TS, so I guess the video can be useful for them.

Maybe slower it a bit during the bosses? (hard to understand what happens vs Laksyaka for a noob, especially from the SW's PoV)

35 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

anyway, I didn't want to be salty the way I looked like. It's just that it's an old instance and at lv70 you don't even aggro the mobs (nor you even tried to kill them). So not much of a guide for newbies. It's just to prove that you did it.

But there are still lv70+ that fail TS, so I guess the video can be useful for them.

Maybe slower it a bit during the bosses? (hard to understand what happens vs Laksyaka for a noob, especially from the SW's PoV)

The biggest problem with making a how-to guide for its appropriate level is that I need to find the right people for that and they don't exist :-)

This is also a good instance to farm skins, that's why we were running it. The AP is a bonus. The Mount is another bonus.

I realize we don't aggro anything but the "trash" is easy anyway. I speed up the video, because the original was too long. Nevertheless, the-trash-phases are faster than boss fights and it's for DPS generally so people need to notice where to stand and how to move in those fights. But thanks for your feedback. I will take note in future videos.

Archived