Cant login on website?

Guest Amaterino

Guest Amaterino

SO every time clicking login, putting in my details, it just refreshes the page and wants me to login again, and this is an infinite loop. on the top right shows im not logged on. How can i buy and play aion classic with this happening? DO CMs visit forums?

The issue is that we are UNABLE to login to the website anymore. I have even purchased the pack and even played the live server for a little bit, but since character creation was launched I am UNABLE to login to the website anymore (the loop mentioned above)

It has NOTHING  to do with these forums, but the website itself where you purchase the pack.

For players, please abstain yourselves from making comments unless you know exactly what you're talking about, this is something that has to be addressed by NCSoft.

14 hours ago, Guest Sin said:

It has NOTHING  to do with these forums, but the website itself where you purchase the pack.

For players, please abstain yourselves from making comments unless you know exactly what you're talking about, this is something that has to be addressed by NCSoft.

..you aint worth my time and life essence..

Guest Traphouse

So did anyone find a fix for this? I cant log into any accounts i just keep getting routed back to the dang login screen. Tried FireFox, Chrome, Edge, mobile Browsers. Same thing all across the board. Cant even buy my founders pack because of this...

Guest Softinside

Same here, even on my phone when I tried to log in thru the website it keeps me on the log in page even I put my correct email and password. I'm not using any VPN. The website sucks to b honest. It keeps returning on the log in page even u put correct credentials

Archived