Regarding the issue of the new registered account of AION Classic being locked!

Guest feiyue

Guest feiyue

I want to know that if you are not in a country where IP is banned, your account will be locked. Why is this? How was this regulation triggered? A large number of players have encountered this problem. Even accounts of three or four years will encounter this problem. Why? ?

This happened to me too today, not just for classic but for the regular Aion as well. I live in USA and  I was not running any third party software. I got the message that “Login has blocked my ip or account due to suspicious activity”. It is like that on all accounts. I’ve been playing for many years and never encountered this problem. Anyone else having this issue? It’s really upsetting :’( 

Yes I did contact them today but haven’t heard back yet. Do I need contact them from every single account or can they unblock all at same time? 

11 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Hi, can you tell me where to contact Aion customer service

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us or if you cannot log in due to a restricted account you can direclty email appeal@ncsoft.com.

40 minutes ago, Guest Anna said:

Yes I did contact them today but haven’t heard back yet. Do I need contact them from every single account or can they unblock all at same time? 

You will need to contact them on each account individually and they'll all have to be individually verified

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Hi, can you tell me where to contact Aion customer service

Send email to support@aiononline.com

21 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us or if you cannot log in due to a restricted account you can direclty email appeal@ncsoft.com.

You will need to contact them on each account individually and they'll all have to be individually verified

That’s so stupid because they had no problem blocking all at once, yet I need verify them individually  they all have same IP. 
thanks for the info 

39 minutes ago, Guest weanhear said:

Is VPN forbidden?

VPNs can cause false positives because botters tend to use them, so you may get banned for using one. It wont be necessary anyway since NA Aion is not IP region-locked. Ping reducers similarly can sometimes cause a ban but I have never heard of an account being banned for a ping reducer and then not being unbanned after one or two emails to support

Guest Rurumo

Kibbelz made a rather long statement yesterday on Discord about this issue.  I haven't gone back to see if there is anything new, but he said they are aware of this issue and are looking into it.  Regarding ping reducing software, NCWest allows their use, but also says "we use them at our own risk."  If you think this policy is unclear, make sure to let them know.  I'm guessing at least half the population of Classic will use ping reducing software and as paying customers, we deserve to be able to use allowed and legal software without the threat of a ban.  At the very least, I'd like them to come out and say, "if this software results in a ban, you WILL get your account back."

4 hours ago, Guest Rurumo said:

Kibbelz made a rather long statement yesterday on Discord about this issue.  I haven't gone back to see if there is anything new, but he said they are aware of this issue and are looking into it.  Regarding ping reducing software, NCWest allows their use, but also says "we use them at our own risk."  If you think this policy is unclear, make sure to let them know.  I'm guessing at least half the population of Classic will use ping reducing software and as paying customers, we deserve to be able to use allowed and legal software without the threat of a ban.  At the very least, I'd like them to come out and say, "if this software results in a ban, you WILL get your account back."

Is it possible that you could leave a link to the post or copy and paste it here would be better? I would really like to read it. 

At this rate looks like anyone with this issue will miss Classic opening 😢

Archived