IP bans/locked out accounts for people who buy founders packs

Guest NCscam

Guest NCscam

Nothing like having to wait a week or more to play a game that you bought because NCsoft decides to IP ban and lock accounts who buy founders packs. People have been waiting for responses for their appeals for days. It's already launch day and still we can't play. 

Guest Sigh

I paid $ 50 for a founder pack, and today it won't let me log into the website to activate it, is that your service? I tried to log in to different Internet browsers and I couldn't log in to any of them. I wrote a ticket and I do not receive any response, it has been 8 hours and I am still waiting. Is this serious? @Loki  @Kibbelz

10 hours ago, Guest Sigh said:

I paid $ 50 for a founder pack, and today it won't let me log into the website to activate it, is that your service? I tried to log in to different Internet browsers and I couldn't log in to any of them. I wrote a ticket and I do not receive any response, it has been 8 hours and I am still waiting. Is this serious? @Loki  @Kibbelz

Try deleting your cookies and reloading the website. If that doesn't help, delete your cookies and open the website as the only tab.

You could also try opening the website in safe/private mode in firefox.

For me personally google chrome worked, opera was spazzing out and firefox gave me error messages but it seems that it's different solutions for different people.

Archived