Lower the price of Deava Pass or Remove It

Guest Fear

At a price of $30? Ya, no.

$45 a month??? Just to feel like a normal player in an online game?! Sure most people won’t buy the Daeva Pass, but why is it there on top of a sub for $30?

Lower the price, make it reasonable, and maybe your game will survive a little bit longer aside from the candy issue. If you don’t do this, your game will die out soon and prove that it was just a last minute cash grab on nostalgia. Truly a shame.

Tbh the Daeva Pass rewards don't even look that useful once you get to endgame. They definitely need to drop the price. Anyone who bought it early on is unlikely to buy it next season because, at that point, they won't need a lot of the stuff in it. However, if it were only like $10, then a lot more people would buy it a 2nd time because "eh more run/atk scrolls for $10? aight" but whatever, it's NCsoft, so I doubt they'll drop the price lol.

Agree, its too expensive and I'd rather it not be there.  I'll buy it at that price, but I'm stupid - and for every stupid person like me there are 3 people (my siblings) who will not.  So I don't see the point lol.

Guest Dreamer

I agree, 30$ is far too much, I'm not even against the Daeva Pass as a concept. Something like 15$ a month would have been much more reasonable for the Daeva Pass.

Guest Yayoh

The truth is they had 0 confidence in this game's longevity since this entire thing was thought of.  they had all the data they needed from Pservers and NA retail to know that aion is one of the least popular mmos in the west. 

their tiger candy and daeva pass setup for this is cringy. 

Guest OldTimePast
6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Tbh the Daeva Pass rewards don't even look that useful once you get to endgame. They definitely need to drop the price. Anyone who bought it early on is unlikely to buy it next season because, at that point, they won't need a lot of the stuff in it. However, if it were only like $10, then a lot more people would buy it a 2nd time because "eh more run/atk scrolls for $10? aight" but whatever, it's NCsoft, so I doubt they'll drop the price lol.

Tbh you’re wrong. 
gold and platinum gears to gear out ready instantly for instance runnings FT and Steel take with with 31,41 blue coin gear.

Enchantment stones and manastones to help get pvp boost in abyss or rifting early on.  to get level faster consumables that helped on that early long walking distances from level 1-25. 

All that from level 1. Who cares about next month(btw they will increase the rewards) if already it means the difference between someone level 45 vs 35. 

Candy just helped them succeeded in buying the remaining necessities like stigma and gold weapons at 35 from auction.  It’s way past fair play now vs someone who still preordered 20$ or 50$ founders pack to get bullsht. And Mockery of generic cowboy Wild West lol wtf!! Not everyone playing from the west is even a whiteboi. Jfl! 

Archived