Aion Classic P2w

Guest Riddick

Guest Riddick

Aion Classico, segundo a NcSoft  não seria pw2, mas esses candy estão deixando o jogo p2w tem gente com mais de 100kk de kinah, não basta pagar mensal que para os brasileiro 1 mes sai 100,00 reais e tres meses 250,00 reais sendo que o servidor tem muito norte americano. por favor staff da nc não deixa o game ruim, deixa só a mensalidade pelo amor de Deus.

Guest Sioda
4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's no "point" because you can't bother yourself to differentiate Spanish from Portuguese.

I tried using Google translate on that and none of it made sense to me.

From what I can make out from the Google translation, OP is trying to say people are buying 1 millions worth of kinah in candy and the subscription fee is very expensive for the average Brazilian player.

This isn't a particularly new concept--buying video games in Latin America has always been difficult due to economic and political reasons.  Games on phones and free-to-play PC games are both popular in Brazil; they're both ways to play games when you're low on cash. OP seems to be asking NCSoft to make free-to-play a more viable option for the Brazilian market.

Archived