Newbie Questions!

Sugary

Hello, I am currently trying all of the classes but I do have a few questions that I am hoping you could answer!

1) Which class is the easiest to solo grind mobs/elites with?

2) Are clerics in demand or are they over saturated in game? Are they okay solo grinders?

3) Is there a site with class guides that is up to date and applicable to Classic?

4) How do people get the penguin pet? Which auto loot pets exist and how to get them?

5) Is there a leveling guide somewhere?

Spirit masters have a lot of tricks when it comes to grinding elites. They can make their spirit tank mobs and elites. They can remove the mobs buffs, and they can also put fear on mobs, preventing them from attacking, and makes them run away from you. 

Clerics are welcome addition to any group! I don't think there's too many of them. Clerics have Root, which immobilizes a target for a few seconds, a melee skill that slows your enemies' attack speed, a stun, as well as several Magic DPS skills. They also are the best healers in the game.

All ranged classes can be used to solo the melee mobs and elites, but spiritmasters can solo almost any mobs/elite, even ranged ones, because their spirit can tank.

I haven't found documents, or a guide that's applicable to Aion Classic. Many of the documents that I've read are outdated.

Have you bought the Empyrean Lord's pack before Aion's free week ended? You'll get your items, which includes the penguin, once you apply the code to your Aion account, if you've paid for the 90-Day Founder's Pack [also known as the Empyrean Lord's pack].

There are a few levelling guides out there. But honestly, and, this is me speaking from experience; just do every quest you find. They'll help you level up quick.

On 7/8/2021 at 12:06 AM, Yeetnir said:

Spirit masters have a lot of tricks when it comes to grinding elites. They can make their spirit tank mobs and elites. They can remove the mobs buffs, and they can also put fear on mobs, preventing them from attacking, and makes them run away from you. 

I do it the opposite way, I keep DoT on the elites so I get the aggro off the spirit onto me, else the spirit will die, I let the sprit auto attack the elite, and I kite out of range back and forth to avoid being hit, keeping a slowdown snare on the elite at all times. This only works on melee elites, range elites will kill you and the spirit unless you have a healer.

There is this person in the forum that just started a website - there are lots of links to recent guides and they also have a youtube channel that's worth checking out.

🍀  Website

🍀 YouTube

Sorry I forgot your name unknown person - can't find the thread with the info but the website rocks! 

Archived