weekly RMT complaint.

Bittena-DN

Ok, lets see..

Even when they are on my personal ignore list apparently they can send me in game mails and whispers advertising their stolen shit.  Stolen from NCSoft, stolen from "us"

This shit is more likely to drive me away from this game then any actual issues with the game.

The RMT's are not getting the bulk of the  Kinah from grinding bots.  They're buying it from players.  In some cases stealing it from players.  This happened back in original aion and it's happening now.

Guys do NOT black market your kinah.  You hurt the game, you hurt other player experience of the game and you just aid and abet criminal activity.   

8 minutes ago, Bittena-DN said:

Ok, lets see..

Even when they are on my personal ignore list apparently they can send me in game mails and whispers advertising their stolen shit.  Stolen from NCSoft, stolen from "us"

This shit is more likely to drive me away from this game then any actual issues with the game.

The RMT's are not getting the bulk of the  Kinah from grinding bots.  They're buying it from players.  In some cases stealing it from players.  This happened back in original aion and it's happening now.

Guys do NOT black market your kinah.  You hurt the game, you hurt other player experience of the game and you just aid and abet criminal activity.   

While this is not the solution we would like you can edit the filter file to avoid the spam messages in /3 or whisper (can't avoid mails).

I've put together a github repository with a few "mods" that won't get you banned, including my own chat filter (no bot spam messages for 6+ days so far).

You can check the entire code here: https://github.com/loadrng/aion-classic-mods

GLHF!

Archived