What is wrong with your website and download services???

OnlyShadow-DN

So I've tried reinstalling Aion after uninstalling it to move it to a different Hard drive (gave up on moving it to another hard drive) now I can't even install the game I downloaded and installed the launcher but I can't even get to the login part I get a error saying that it "Failed to read content data from the update server" every time, I got passed the login once and got to the install Aion part but it did nothing it sat at 0% for like 20 minutes then it popped up with that error again and on top of that half the time I can't load the website just gives me DNS crap and saying the site can't be reached and it's the only website and game I get issues with and trying to reinstall the launcher/game and trying to load  the support page I've sent a ticket in over 10 hours ago never got a response and I'm so damn clueless as to why I'm unable to do anything I've tried everything possible on my end so my conclusion is that it's on your end NCsoft,  @Kibbelz  Would love a solution to this problem Thanks.

Well there launcher seems to be broken can't even use it without errors when it actually lets me login then it fails can't even play classic which i never uninstalled and i can't even reinstall retail version so much for any farming before merge in 2 days lol  Broken NC

Archived