How is that possible

Makisekurisu

Hello, today i took some time to do fort rep quests, and less than 3h ago i checked the elyos ranking (Israphel) and only a templar was ranked with around 240k ap, now, less than 3h after, theres a player named Cheat, lv 40, with over 540k ap out of nowhere, how is that even possible, theres now ap generator ? 

- AP Trading
- Crusader Coins (for Crowns)
- Relic Turn-in
- Repeatedly killing someone a lot higher ranked than you 

It only updates once a day, and to get on the board you need at least 214,100 AP (1-star Officer) so it's possible they had like 213,000 yesterday, and have been hoarding relics from repeatables / crusade and turned them all in at once.

Assuming you've farmed every source of relics available to you since launch week you could (with a little luck) amass enough to get ~300K AP.

7 hours ago, Makisekurisu said:

Hello, today i took some time to do fort rep quests, and less than 3h ago i checked the elyos ranking (Israphel) and only a templar was ranked with around 240k ap, now, less than 3h after, theres a player named Cheat, lv 40, with over 540k ap out of nowhere, how is that even possible, theres now ap generator ? 

The player in question is probably killing a lot of Asmos, or the same few over and over. He is from a legion with only one toon.

The thing you have to remember is AP goes up and down because players are spending it on AP gear, and the AP rankings don't update in real time. Might only be daily, heck it could be weekly, I don't know either way, I just know there is a substantial delay.

You won't see people with high AP rankings until they are just about to buy something, or they have all the AP gear they want.

Archived