We need to fuse asap

Tizz

1 hour ago, Tizz said:

There is not enough players on IS, it's bored. No players for dungeons, no players for pvp except bots.

Please fuse asap

Lies, I am on IS and there are plenty of players, except 1hr. before maintenance eg. when you posted.

2 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Lies, I am on IS and there are plenty of players, except 1hr. before maintenance eg. when you posted.

Spoken like a true elyos trying to full gear for free before merge.

Imagine spending 24/7 monitoring the forums just to attack everyone who has criticism of classic or points out the fact it is dying fast.

12 minutes ago, Alvie said:

You should be blind to say that. At peak times we are like 900 on IS, but on Siel they are 2800-2900 so no, there are not plenty of players

Try to rift, 70% of people are bots, you need to run 1 hour + to find some real guys, if they are not pink btw

So yes we need to fuse, you should stop camping sanctum and  look beyond the tip of your nose

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

Lies on you, dunno why i'm even replying but, its not because you find group, that everyone else does, i stream 2h in belu rifting and didnt find a high lv asmo, i stream 1h of dc looking for a cleric (with another 3 group doing the same in lfg) and we just gave up, stop looking at your own belly only, theres so low people playing at IS that people are even afraid of starting any drama due to the chance of getting flagged and black listed, thats how small IS playerbase are, like i saw you on other's post, you unitentionally agreed that the server lacks people, by saying that you enjoy not having any competition on mobs, on gathering and etc, guess for who like to play isolated, having a game with low population is very confortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived