I give up on you, NCSOFT West

Famine

I don't know why today was the last straw, but I have been eagerly awaiting NCSOFT to do something about the rampant hacking and AP Trading every day.
To my surprise, NOTHING has been done. It's absolutely baffling to see a company respond so poorly.
As I try to remain optimistic, my optimism has run out. I now realize that nothing will ever be done.
They can't do anything about it. Either they don't know how, or for some reason don't have the authority to.
Or perhaps the 3rd answer, they just really don't care.

Either way, no matter what the reason is, it's all pointless.
Any announcement now would just be some way to stall until the next month subscription payment comes through.
Then they fall back to their non-responsive/non-transparent ways.

One could draw parallels with an abusive relationship honestly. We all hope that things will get better, go back to the way it was.
But it never does; and it never will. I for one am tired of asking for change and having it fall on deaf ears.

So I give up on you, NCSOFT West. I won't be renewing my subscription. I unattached all my payment methods from your systems.
You can say good-bye to all my $250 transactions, because this whale is done with your terrible behavior.

And you can expect others to do the same soon. If they actually just stopped and read the conversations on the forums, reddit, discord, and even in-game...
They would see that a lot of people are done with NCSOFT West.

How bad is it that every form of board for this game has nothing but bad things to say about it?
I don't know how to managed to pull myself together and leave this abuse, but I'm glad I did. Like a big weight has been lifted. I'm finally happy.

I will still play but i refuse to spend like i used too they lost me on Retail 4 years ago because of their poor customer service,and i was spending 20k a year they literally dont care about money and their customers.

I was recently so frustrated with the lack of support with Classic and their attitude that i  Emailed a letter of complaint to every email address i could find for Ncsoft korea maybe one will find its way to management.

You'd think this company would be more responsive to players spending a lot but they take it for granted and offer poor service in return and are repeating every mistake from original launch and then some.

1 hour ago, UmmmmMuuuu-DN said:

250$ a whale? thats weekly spending.... wanna come 1v1 me in the mountains tho?

The OP did say multiple 250 dollar purchases in their post.

And any loss of customers that spend 250+ per week should be concerning to any business owner i know id be worried.And the OP is correct ncsoft doesnt value our money at all.

12 hours ago, Famine said:

I don't know why today was the last straw, but I have been eagerly awaiting NCSOFT to do something about the rampant hacking and AP Trading every day.
To my surprise, NOTHING has been done. It's absolutely baffling to see a company respond so poorly.
As I try to remain optimistic, my optimism has run out. I now realize that nothing will ever be done.
They can't do anything about it. Either they don't know how, or for some reason don't have the authority to.
Or perhaps the 3rd answer, they just really don't care.

Literally ran with a player running animation hacks this morning in Azo Fortress. Called them out on it in group, loaded up dps meter to confirm it. The player didn't even try to hide or deny it, they said they do it cause its fun and that NCsoft has never and will never ban them for doing it. These criminals really feel like the NCwest staff doesn't care and that mentality is spreading creating more hackers/exploiters.

Archived