when is ncsoft gonna do something about the ani.

Winduwace

Go and do dredges with my guild and my own guild members are animation hacking. when questioned on it, they state oh it must be a flaw in the dps meter or it didnt happen. IDC if its elys or asmos. this is a daily occurance. i was ok with a few players cuz you knew who they were, but now the remaining players left in game. lets 1000 players in game id say at least 65-70% animation hack. due to they know they wont get punished which is total BS! well done NCsoft well done!

Takes you as simple as 1,2,3 and those players are gone, but you take weeks if not months or longer. yet fix that cash shop instantly with the bug that allowed players to stack free items! 

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN PLACE. DEAD GAME COME NEXT MONTH. OH AND BTW FELLOW ELY'S AND ASMO'S YOU ARE ABLE TO REQUEST A FULL REFUND OF ALL YOUR PURCHASES FROM THE START OF THE GAME TO WHEN YOU QUIT. DUE TO NCSOFT FAILING TO OBIDE BY THEIR OWN TOS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

14 minutes ago, Winduwace said:

Go and do dredges with my guild and my own guild members are animation hacking. when questioned on it, they state oh it must be a flaw in the dps meter or it didnt happen. IDC if its elys or asmos. this is a daily occurance. i was ok with a few players cuz you knew who they were, but now the remaining players left in game. lets 1000 players in game id say at least 65-70% animation hack. due to they know they wont get punished which is total BS! well done NCsoft well done!

Takes you as simple as 1,2,3 and those players are gone, but you take weeks if not months or longer. yet fix that cash shop instantly with the bug that allowed players to stack free items! 

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN PLACE. DEAD GAME COME NEXT MONTH. OH AND BTW FELLOW ELY'S AND ASMO'S YOU ARE ABLE TO REQUEST A FULL REFUND OF ALL YOUR PURCHASES FROM THE START OF THE GAME TO WHEN YOU QUIT. DUE TO NCSOFT FAILING TO OBIDE BY THEIR OWN TOS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

no offense but instead of just getting heated you're just best to leave, i know you don't want to hear that but it's the reason why i and many others left, yes we would like ncsoft to do something about people who hack and ap trade but in the end even if they do get caught they just come back on a new account or they just go buy one to save them time from levelling

i could sit here all day and say things like ncsoft needs to start doing Hardware integrated bans meaning if you get banned not only do you need a new account but you also need a new pc but alot of people would hate on that because it's like you said, majority of the population is cheating, just do yourself a favor and move onto a different game like myself and others have, trust me there are many better games. sadly this dev team is just too incompetent to waste your time on and have ruined what was a great game at its time

Just expect nothing to happen to the cheaters and if they get caught it is a bonus. Just remember how NCwest/soft handles games in the future and don't invest in them.

For myself, Aion Classic will be my last game I ever support/play from NC due to how poorly they have handled it. 

Also, if you have videos of the cheaters just post it, NC will likely delete the thread but who cares, better to call them out.

17 minutes ago, Darob said:

Just expect nothing to happen to the cheaters and if they get caught it is a bonus. Just remember how NCwest/soft handles games in the future and don't invest in them.

For myself, Aion Classic will be my last game I ever support/play from NC due to how poorly they have handled it. 

Also, if you have videos of the cheaters just post it, NC will likely delete the thread but who cares, better to call them out.

I think a lot of us are treating aion classic as a waiting room for other MMO launches at this point 

On 1/5/2022 at 5:41 AM, Winduwace said:

Simple they do not have anyone with-in their company to ban cheaters. They do it out of the kindness of their heart when they can be bothered but NCwest does not hire anyone for specifically banning cheaters with-in their game services. 

BTW the cheaters are among the biggest spenders in Aion. Winning in Aion gives their life meaning so they are willing to spend big to keep validating their existence. Accept it and move on or continue playing and complaining to a brick and expect something to be done about it.

On 1/5/2022 at 6:02 AM, Azachi-KT said:

i could sit here all day and say things like ncsoft needs to start doing Hardware integrated bans meaning if you get banned not only do you need a new account but you also need a new pc but alot of people would hate on that because it's like you said, majority of the population is cheating, just do yourself a favor and move onto a different game like myself and others have, trust me there are many better games. sadly this dev team is just too incompetent to waste your time on and have ruined what was a great game at its time

Pretty sure there are hacks to get around hardware bans now no? I think i remember this being a thing back during one of the FPS battle royal games and people found a loop hole...Wait nvm i think it was valorant. Now people just do work arounds.

Archived