Mistakenly Register +15 FS Orb and can't bring it back via Restoration Tokens?

DarkQueens

I was Mistakenly Register my +15 FS Orb and can't bring it back via Restoration Tokens, as below email, is this reasonable for you guys? 

Are they ask me to quit play this game?

Hello,
I've merged your other ticket here to avoid any confusion.
I have thoroughly reviewed your request, and I understand why you'd like to have your item restored from your "Item Collection" tab. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer to return the item in question to your character due to tool limitations on our end. That being said, we will not be able to provide assistance in this case. I hope you understand.

Regards,

GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team

4 minutes ago, DarkQueens said:

I was Mistakenly Register my +15 FS Orb and can't bring it back via Restoration Tokens, as below email, is this reasonable for you guys? 

Are they ask me to quit play this game?

Hello,
I've merged your other ticket here to avoid any confusion.
I have thoroughly reviewed your request, and I understand why you'd like to have your item restored from your "Item Collection" tab. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer to return the item in question to your character due to tool limitations on our end. That being said, we will not be able to provide assistance in this case. I hope you understand.

Regards,

GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team

Its not funny, at least give him something as feed back as you cannot manage your own GAME!!

7 hours ago, HellGetnyerk said:

UP!!

"up" what? This is the forums. What do you expect to happen in here? You already contacted support and they told you they won't revert it.

There is a lock function for items you do not want to destroy or alter for protection.

Archived