Compensation for current state of forts

5s1BAAE9

Hello @Kibbelz
Could you please be so kind as to let us know what you plan to do to lessen the gap between both the medals and AP gained from the current fort situation. As it is currently the Siel Asmodians have been able to farm the bugged dredgion mobs at both Kysis and Krotan for months now that have "adjusted" stats for NA, but are giving out the KR value in AP. Not to mention that Kysis and Krotan are the only upper forts that can be defended currently and allow for the asmodian faction to free farm the dredgion spawns for massive AP and medal gains. As I also understand, there is a monumental difference in the HP values of the seige doors for Asmo (80million HP) vs Balaur and Elyos doors, making it near impossible for the elyos faction to even try to contest and take Krotan or Kysis.

I cant help feel that the inaction on this and the widening gap in AP and medal gains (meaning AP gear) is further damaging the Elyos side and the overall health of whats left of Aion Classic. Any insight or even acknowledgment of this woulc do wonders to potentially boost the morale of the Elyos faction. 

Thanks.

Even with compensation, the damage has been done to many Elyos players who quit. I remember my old legion after many left, some came back when the sieges were "fixed" and upon realizing all the issues (especially asmo door vs. ours and insta-one shots in the forts elyos could get) they have not returned. Then the numbers game catches up and the asmos have the advantage in numbers, AP, and maybe most importantly motivation.

This is just another example of negligence from NCwest/soft and at this point I have no idea how they fix this specific mistake as the asmos did nothing wrong. 

This is how things went on my original server, Zikel before server mergers. Except Elyos were the ones in power.  That just meant there were more targets that were higher rank to get pvp gear quicker.

Elyos have 4 forts + divine to farm at in the upper abyss, whereas Asmo only have 2. The medals portion is fair, but Elyos have also owned lower forts for MONTHS, why aren't those legions sharing?

11 minutes ago, 1s26A418 said:

This is how things went on my original server, Zikel before server mergers. Except Elyos were the ones in power.  That just meant there were more targets that were higher rank to get pvp gear quicker.

Elyos have 4 forts + divine to farm at in the upper abyss, whereas Asmo only have 2. The medals portion is fair, but Elyos have also owned lower forts for MONTHS, why aren't those legions sharing?

This is not about the asmo being in power, there will always be a dominant faction.. Its about the bugged fort situation (different factions have different gate values, dredgion mobs giving KR AP values desgined for thousands of players, etc.) that has created a huge difference in the AP and Medal gains between the elyos and asmos, and the only ones that can do anything about the situation is NCSoft. 

Archived