To Rin

Adla

Rin,

Thank you for being so response with the forum community. As we're all aware, we know what you can do is limited, but your presence and confirmation of reading people's concerns is a nice change (no offense Kib). I'm not trying to suck up, it's just genuinely nice to see.

Thanks for taking this community seriously.

• Aion Team

On a serious note, thank you so entirely much. It means so much more than I can express, especially when I'm trying to do what I can.  Thank YOU all for showing how passionate you are about this game, while still being polite but honest about what's going on. 

Yn2wTBi.jpg

On a slight lighter-hearted-meme note, please excuse this crude and extremely quick mouse-drawn meme during my lunch break to express my gratitude back.

You all are wonderful ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Rin said:

On a serious note, thank you so entirely much. It means so much more than I can express, especially when I'm trying to do what I can.  Thank YOU all for showing how passionate you are about this game, while still being polite but honest about what's going on. 

Yn2wTBi.jpg

On a slight lighter-hearted-meme note, please excuse this crude and extremely quick mouse-drawn meme during my lunch break to express my gratitude back.

You all are wonderful ❤️ 

This meme has been my experience trying to +15 my Tlabs Greatsword lol

On 2/14/2022 at 10:32 PM, Rin said:

Yn2wTBi.jpg

This is like a perfect representation on me sitting down after every Trioran/Tahabata kill, waiting for somebody from my group to open a corpse and say "Nothing as usual"

Pls give waepons pls

• Aion Team

Hahahaha it seems you all liked the meme and could relate, I'm glad! (Er—other than trying to enchant/waiting for drops. I'M SORRY!)

Would you all be okay if I drew others in the future when I have a moment? I really love making content like this when I'm available to do so!

31 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hahahaha it seems you all liked the meme and could relate, I'm glad! (Er—other than trying to enchant/waiting for drops. I'M SORRY!)

Would you all be okay if I drew others in the future when I have a moment? I really love making content like this when I'm available to do so!

Yes make Moar , its breath of fresh air seeing some creativity in the community !! 

Archived