Retail Chat Filter gone?

Arhangelos

Did we ever have it on retail because I forgot. After months of not seeing a single kinah seller LFG spam, today I got bombarded by them.

I went to "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\AION\L10N\enu\data\Strings" which is where the filter aionfilterline.dat is supposed to be and didn't see the file there.

Welcome to the new dawn .. Hahahaha Retail is currently running with massive bugs that they cover up alot of stuffs. Like how this 2400 unreleased yet released the hanbok cuddly and fuddly even chance to get a cat dorctor and nurse without putting it in the list of new upcoming in this event, The apostle writing scam , they should not put word apostle transformation bundle if there is they will include 10 types to the 16 cause most people expect it as 16 types of apostle . 

Devs makes mistake with pay to win people they cover it up with money . Yep someone even told me i will just make myself a fool by saying this stuffs but if you check the facts and open your eyes , you can see how right i'am. They can get away by giving cats but not with ancient cuddly and fuddly transformation cause even in game it has a bug writing on its identified stats. Also with apostle transformation scam, Its not right and its beyond wrong. Please admit it :)

Just pointing it out, Retail + Aion classic is just a massive money grab to fund aion 2. 

4 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Welcome to the new dawn .. Hahahaha Retail is currently running with massive bugs that they cover up alot of stuffs. Like how this 2400 unreleased yet released the hanbok cuddly and fuddly even chance to get a cat dorctor and nurse without putting it in the list of new upcoming in this event, The apostle writing scam , they should not put word apostle transformation bundle if there is they will include 10 types to the 16 cause most people expect it as 16 types of apostle . 

Devs makes mistake with pay to win people they cover it up with money . Yep someone even told me i will just make myself a fool by saying this stuffs but if you check the facts and open your eyes , you can see how right i'am. They can get away by giving cats but not with ancient cuddly and fuddly transformation cause even in game it has a bug writing on its identified stats. Also with apostle transformation scam, Its not right and its beyond wrong. Please admit it :)

Just pointing it out, Retail + Aion classic is just a massive money grab to fund aion 2. 

Bruh that is irrelevant to the chat filter subject of the post :D.

I am getting that gold kinah seller spam and I wanted to know if the chat filter exists for retail too.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:39 PM, Arhangelos said:

Bruh that is irrelevant to the chat filter subject of the post :D.

I am getting that gold kinah seller spam and I wanted to know if the chat filter exists for retail too.

Im blocking and reporting them all too, and I would suggest no one buy or sell to them! I thought the rmt were being sneaky using a comma and no wwws. I think NC is aware they are back since all of us reporting them and this thread, hopefully get rid of them again. Is super annoying to go on alt and have to block all over again.

Archived