New 2.0 Balaurea Forts HP

Crush

I hope that the new forts come with some sort of HP nerf for our smaller region right off the bat. There are definitely a few returning players, I don't think there are as many as some people hoped for, and I think it'd be bad for the first siege to end up being us dps'ing a door for half an hour to only getting it to 75%. I think it'd be great to show that there is at least some forethought put into our region from the 'team.' It just might help keep some people around longer.

13 minutes ago, Kaldronic said:

There is 0% chance the Balaurea fort mobs/gates will be adjusted from the start.

I sadly agree. It will be no doubt be one of a handful of things that sours people's experience and drives some away from the game.

13 hours ago, Crush said:

I sadly agree. It will be no doubt be one of a handful of things that sours people's experience and drives some away from the game.

They immediately started adjusting the Divine fort HP though, so that's a plus. It does show them directly responding to the community, so it is what it is.

This is something I was really hoping would come up! I'm kind of crossing my fingers that NCWest will go ahead and nerf the bosses and boost the overworld drops in light of the NA population ahead of time, but I do, sadly,  doubt that they will. I guess we should know for sure whenever we see the patch notes or if/when Rin replies. Holding my breath about it till then.~ 

17 minutes ago, Cookie said:

This is something I was really hoping would come up! I'm kind of crossing my fingers that NCWest will go ahead and nerf the bosses and boost the overworld drops in light of the NA population ahead of time, but I do, sadly,  doubt that they will. I guess we should know for sure whenever we see the patch notes or if/when Rin replies. Holding my breath about it till then.~ 

It's too late for me to go back and grab the snip in game but he said when he was in Sanctum that they have modified the values. Now don't count on them to get it right the first time, but they did immediately adjust divine as well. 

6 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

It's too late for me to go back and grab the snip in game but he said when he was in Sanctum that they have modified the values. Now don't count on them to get it right the first time, but they did immediately adjust divine as well. 

Oh wow!! I haven't seen a GM in game in sooo long! I really hope they did a decent job of it then! Thank you so much for sharing that info!~

• Aion Team

Hi friends, sorry for the delay! Things have been really busy here, so I'm just now catching up.

Ontwo, I think who you might have seen was Loki! And I can confirm, the team has been trying to look into these and adjust them up-front before patch, but of course we are always listening and watching what might be happening, so don't hesitate to leave feedback still! If possible, we'll  make further adjustments where we can and as needed. Thank you for addressing your concerns here!