Aion 2.0 Boredom

I am bored in 2.0.

I understand the cool down timers for the new instances similar to DP. Without them, some lucky individuals would be maxed eternal gear and terribly upset the gear imbalance further. I understand that it was my choice to level fast to 55. Considering my personal schedule leveling one class to 55 seemed like the best thing in order to participate in besh. 

However, the change in fort instance timers is confusing and hindering to the majority of the population. While I assume the majority of the population doesn't have a full set of 50e, I could be wrong... That said, those of us with less time, or resources to participate/buy medals, or that seek such gear in legitimate ways, are quite crippled (at least my efforts) to complete a full pvp 50e set in order to remain competitive in PVP instances. 

I am curious that more effort isn't concentrated in making the playing field more uniform @Rin

Why can't those with multiple sets of 50e armors and weapons be limited from forts for example, but those of us without allowed daily entry with daily quests? Or, that PVP gear be tradeable; however, not an idea solution due to the pay to play aspect. But at this rate we are doing that now by buying AP from the deava pass...

If there are non-believers you should go look at player auctions dot com. Its like raining 50e equipment over there. I do understand that some of those individuals paid real money for their AP. That said, Aion 2.0 is incredibly boring because of the extended cool downs, limited ways to create wealth, and changes to AP gain that making me log off because there isn't much to do. 

Edited by Putyoutosleep

Most people don't have problems with fort instance timers, because we have something called Instance info in our Menu.

50e was nice, but many people have moved on and are looking at the L55 gear options, and methods to obtain it.

1 minute ago, Cyfur said:

Most people don't have problems with fort instance timers, because we have something called Instance info in our Menu.

50e was nice, but many people have moved on and are looking at the L55 gear options, and methods to obtain it.

Who do you speak for? Because the individuals I have talked to from a variety of legions do not have 50e sets. And are also asking the same questions "how do I make AP?" 

Guards are 53 per kill? You need to win dred and tiak to really make it profitable - that's not reliable. And not everyone of us does all 3 dred or makes tiak consistently and again you need to win them to make it where you have a steady increase in ap to get the gear. Then there is the issue of gold medals. 

Your smart comment on timers is quite revealing of your 'trollness' You can be helpful and further the conversation or you can be the opposite. In that case, you should just log off the site and your computer. 

4 hours ago, Putyoutosleep said:

I am bored in 2.0.

I understand the cool down timers for the new instances similar to DP. Without them, some lucky individuals would be maxed eternal gear and terribly upset the gear imbalance further. I understand that it was my choice to level fast to 55. Considering my personal schedule leveling one class to 55 seemed like the best thing in order to participate in besh. 

However, the change in fort instance timers is confusing and hindering to the majority of the population. While I assume the majority of the population doesn't have a full set of 50e, I could be wrong... That said, those of us with less time, or resources to participate/buy medals, or that seek such gear in legitimate ways, are quite crippled (at least my efforts) to complete a full pvp 50e set in order to remain competitive in PVP instances. 

I am curious that more effort isn't concentrated in making the playing field more uniform @Rin

Why can't those with multiple sets of 50e armors and weapons be limited from forts for example, but those of us without allowed daily entry with daily quests? Or, that PVP gear be tradeable; however, not an idea solution due to the pay to play aspect. But at this rate we are doing that now by buying AP from the deava pass...

If there are non-believers you should go look at player auctions dot com. Its like raining 50e equipment over there. I do understand that some of those individuals paid real money for their AP. That said, Aion 2.0 is incredibly boring because of the extended cool downs, limited ways to create wealth, and changes to AP gain that making me log off because there isn't much to do. 

Saying there is "no content" is the only part I disagree. My static can't even do everything that we could be doing in the game daily. We have to always leave something out of our routine. Sure we all work full time jobs and most of us have a wife/girlfriend and some (like me) also have a kid.

Now the Fort Instances change from daily to weekly is BS. It's a slap in the face of new players because they are not giving out 7x the reward, barely 2.5x from what I heard (I am yet to run those since 2.0).

That said I'm ok with the daily cooldowns. I wish they would keep Fort Instances daily, though, or increase the rewards (and droprate from the last box) by 7x.

I was also going to go after 50e, and that is still possible, but without the new AP instance (which I forgot the name now) and the weekly CD on Fort Instances, it's going to be kind of tough to get any PVP gear.

Keep in mind that pretty much my entire group just came back to the game around 30 days ago. We missed the Returnee pass for a week maybe lol. That would have helped a ton! Still we have been making 130-160k AP per week, which is not bad, but could be better. I also still need the Dragon Deity Warhammer on my Templar and the change to weekly reset will make that a lot harder I'm afraid.

The flaw with this game is that if you dont keep playing you are always going to be greatly behind for Pvp gear.

Instances gated behind cooldowns and entry limits stymies players gaining decent AP.

Gear costs are far too high for the population and AP nerfs in lower zones hurts also.

AP from abyss mobs is just ridiculously low guards should be giving 150 AP at a minimum and even then you would be grinding out a million AP for a 30 set even.

You cant just zerg too 55 cause goodluck trying to pvp in iggy/gelk Vs all the geared players.

Abyss mobs could even have chance of dropping icons/crowns at least this would help.

The people in charge just refuse too accept that we arent like korea with a huge population too pvp against at all levels and earn huge chunks of AP.

19 hours ago, Putyoutosleep said:

I am bored in 2.0.

My Chanter is in full 40e that took roughly 6 months to get due to work schedule and availability to be online and that's the only PvP set that she has.  There are alternatives to making AP it all depends on the individual.  Currently the Forts (Gelk and Ing) reward AP and Sapphire Medal reward dailies then there is the Crusader token daily that revolves around PvPing in either Gelk, SC, or Ingg.  Those Crusader tokens can be traded in, 4 at a time, for a Crown Bag which has a chance from a Lesser to a Major Crown variety and has a possibility of being in multiples of 1-3 when opened.  Also if  you complete the 3 weekly Daemon quests  you can trade those 6 Daemon tokens to the Shugo in SC for 6 Crusader tokens.  The outposts in the Upper Abyss do offer a repeatable quest to kill 10 guards from the opposing factions Fort.  Doing the C.Dredge repeatable quests 1-3x daily rewards AP.  Doing and winning a Tiak rewards AP even if you should lose you do get some AP as compensation.  If your faction owns an Abyss fort doing the Quest rewards over 1k AP when turned in.  

On Average by doing a few of things mentioned a casual player can make 25k+ AP per week.  Asking NcSoft to restrict people that already acquired a PvP set or two is stupid.  The Daeva Pass is optional and not a requirement along with the Event Pass where you can trade those tokens for a Crown Box.  If you are from EU then I can understand your frustration on missing out on live Fort sieges and Tiak.  If you demand a free handout because you play alone and expect compensation then I can tell you that it's not going to happen and you are playing the game wrong.  Build a static of close friends or Legion members, help each other by either spliting Fort instance AP between your group, run Dredgion together, run Tiak together, work together to do your PvP daily to start working on your stash of Crusader tokens.

As for the players that are selling accounts they have been building those geared accounts since Launch of Aion Classic and have their own tight nit groups to funnel AP.  People buy those accounts because they don't want to put forth alot of effort on a fresh character.  Some just want instant satisfaction than building/learning a Class.  That's their prerogative.  As for me I play my main at a steady pace with friends that I've been playing with since Retail 1.x-4.3