Share your skill bar(s)!

Neferupito

Just sharing mine, I'm curious to see yours and if you have any reasoning for it.

Ranger :

I finally got all my stigmas on the ranger and god it's hard to decide where to put stuff.

I'm bad at spreading my fingers across the keyboard, so I usually put everything I may need in emergency on 1-5 and use ctrl/alt for skillbar 2 and 3.

But rangers with heart shot and gale arrow have 9 dmg spells, of which 3 are CC, 4 have high dmg potential and 3 have very short cd (it seems stupid to put smthg spammable away from my fingers). They also have 4 useful traps, 2 to 4 offensive buffs depending on the situation and 5 skils that are useful to disengage. And then you have pots... All of these should be easy to access in PvP and I just can't find a configuration where I'm happy.

EsJP9yV.png

So this is what it gives. Spammable arrows with no instant cast time on 1-2-3, filler arrows on 4-5 and then other arrows by order of usefulness.

Traps usually means you have time (but not to much), so I put them in an easy area to click on.

Offensive buffs on 2nd line, defensive stuff on 3rd (with remaped antishock+healing pot) and reflex-light skills on the last skillbar.

Sm :

Very easy to do until 2.0. Fire element was the best to use. Mixed build for pvp/pve (not very good at either, but not very bad either)

1 line are the 5 dmg skills + easy to access root. I remaped the end of the line for defensive stuffs.
2nd line is a combo of "press 1-2-3" for lot of instant dps along with 3 fear
3rd line are dispells and CC that are not fear (silence or body root should sit here)
last line are the pet skills that deal dmg.

RmdosyI.png

Chanter :

The easiest one for me. DPS + spamed group spells on the first bar
Heals on 2nd line
"Oh shit" spells on 3rd lines, along with long duration buffs
Mantra on last line

vUYKhvj.png

Can't wait for you to tell me how wrong I am :D But share yours too plz

1.  Good chunk of my skills are bound to my naga trinity. Shield skills are bound but hidden to keep the bar clean since they pop up on proc. Potions (not serums) are hidden since they share the same cd as serums. Weapon binds are hidden since I know them. Dazing is bound to my mouse, I don't actually use 1. I just like it in that slot, and I have it bound to be easier to jump shot the chain. 
  2. FxG5WLY.png
Edited by Adla

7 hours ago, Neferupito said:

Don't you use pot at all?

You misunderstood. The skill slot is just hidden. It’s still there and still bound, I just don’t need to see it because it shares a CD with serums, so I can tell when potions are off CD. 

On 6/14/2022 at 8:38 AM, Neferupito said:

Sm :

Very easy to do until 2.0. Fire element was the best to use. Mixed build for pvp/pve (not very good at either, but not very bad either)

1 line are the 5 dmg skills + easy to access root. I remaped the end of the line for defensive stuffs.
2nd line is a combo of "press 1-2-3" for lot of instant dps along with 3 fear
3rd line are dispells and CC that are not fear (silence or body root should sit here)
last line are the pet skills that deal dmg.

RmdosyI.png

Who is your SM?