Weekly Server Maintenance - August 3, 2022 [Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello once again,  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2 1/2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• New Costumes and Accessories have been added to the shop:
    • Moon Daru's Picnic (650 Quna)
    • Moon Daru's Picnic Hat (120 Quna)
  • FIXED: [Event] Chantra Dredgion Time Scroll obtained from [Event] Gift Bundle is not usable.
  • Old unusable [Event] Chantra Dredgion Time Scroll item will be exchanged to the new item on August 10

Thank you!

So you give out broken reset scrolls then wont Fix the issue till after the Double AP event is over??

I truly wonder if you guys even know that most players are max level or over 51 and only Alts would ever do Bdredge.The amount of mistakes and errors with Events on a 14 year old game is laughable how you manage to stuff up time and time again just blows the mind truly.

The event we were given didn't include magic resist and magic accuracy manastones which the population really needs. The event stones are not even tradeable so I've been getting manastones I can't even use. 

We need the drop rates set back to what they were when classic released, everything seemed fine then. Yall are already recycling skins used in classic to the quna shop, says enough about the direction of where classic is heading. 

Edited by Ontwo

Well 2 things has been doing this maintenance

1. we got a new Skin in the Shop

2. "Fixed the Dredge Scrolls we got in the event Boxes"

Problem is the Scrolls still dont work!
You listed 2 things you guys done and 1 of them is just a lie.

why even hand out the scrolls if you dont want the players to use them anyway?