A Brutal and Honest Game View.

marikazan-KT

This game is never going too attract or retain new and return players.

Firstly you have returnee pass but make people pay for it,you have a beginner pass again make them pay for it.The whole point is too entice people back to the game and help them catch up not force them too instantly open their wallets.

For months on End we have pleaded about droprates and still cannot fix a very simple issue.

You add AP weekends sure great for the already overgeared players in the game who can face stomp any new or returnee player in dredge,tiak or openworld.

Stigmas again something that should be easily obtainable via world drops then turn around and make players buy them,basic stigmas going for in excess of 5-15million depending on the class.

Manastones via Event so the hourly login rewards yet again cant trade,sell or use in your own warehouse,completely ignoring players needs again.

Quna pass and shop,you add a survey in about costs and whatnot yet there has been feedback in suggesstions time and time again and you just add more useless pay2win candys every time so why even bother asking players in the first place.

All your costs for shop,quna and passes is way overpriced.

Dredge reset scrolls during event yet another broken item that will take forever too fix.

You wonder why players go private servers they actually fix things right away,shop items are fairly priced no bots,hackers get banned fast not months after the fact.

Throwing out events too try and distract players from the major issues doesnt work anymore,players want action not these lame excuses oh were working on it,For crying out loud this is a 14 year old game nothing should be taking this long to ever fix.

Siels Aura really you give a new or return player only 1 hour how could anyone decide if they like a game in that time at a minimum it should be 3 days for free so players can get a feel of game and classes.

Instances and Quick Entrys not even during first release did ques ever take this long to pop and half the time it's face rolling geared premades,why is it so hard to have same number of entrys but let instances be open all day helping out players from all timezones.

You say your reading our feedback,but its not obvious with the current state of the game poor events and reward deliverys still major supply issues on everything from stigmas,manastones,godstones and enchantment stones.

If its your intention to try and bleed a few players that are left then goodluck,because you really arent doing a great deal too salvage the game while everyday we lose players too private servers and all thats left are geared whales who wont quit till lights out.

The absolute failure of you guys to manage this game a second time round is really heartbreaking for player's who thought you may have learnt from retails demise.

I mean..

I hadn't played in 10 years and just started back a month ago and I'm hooked. Maybe it's the nostalgia but I been having fun and giving them tons of money. Lol But I for one have no issues with money.

I'm glad you posted your opinion but you would think after the 6th or 7th post that's pretty much the same, that it's just best not to take up your time typing a book when nothing is going to change. 

If they didn't change after the 6th post, your comment will likely do nothing as well. 

Instead of fixing the problem, they actually made it worse. We complained about the lack of manastones. Instead of giving manastones, they give gear that requires manastones: 3x 40e pieces, the full Anuhart set, double instance drop rates, and double AP for abyss gear. The demand for manastones is higher than ever.

4 hours ago, Locke said:

Instead of fixing the problem, they actually made it worse. We complained about the lack of manastones. Instead of giving manastones, they give gear that requires manastones: 3x 40e pieces, the full Anuhart set, double instance drop rates, and double AP for abyss gear. The demand for manastones is higher than ever.

Hopefully the increased drop rate will fix that next week.

I have played on servers with about 3x the Classic drop rate and manastones are quite common, you don't even bother to put them on the brokers half the time.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:00 PM, SooYunn said:

I mean..

I hadn't played in 10 years and just started back a month ago and I'm hooked. Maybe it's the nostalgia but I been having fun and giving them tons of money. Lol But I for one have no issues with money.

I'm glad you posted your opinion but you would think after the 6th or 7th post that's pretty much the same, that it's just best not to take up your time typing a book when nothing is going to change. 

If they didn't change after the 6th post, your comment will likely do nothing as well. 

Well they are obviously listening since droprates may actually get somewhat fixed.

Secondly i have no issues with money,i have plenty of disposable income,that however is not the point.

Im paying 15 dollars for a Subcription,plus daeva pass.Players should expect drops and class items to be relatively easy too obtain.

Sages wisdom for clerics is virtually non existent atm.A stigma such as flurry is currently close too 8-10mill other stigmas also in the millions.

When you pay for a Game you shouldnt need too stay low level to farm basic class items either sell them on a vendor ,greatly increase drops or start offering surveys,not turn around and make players pay even more money for class items in the shop.