Jump to content
Forums

So 8.4 will have better food and potions but...


Arhangelos
 Share

Recommended Posts

...but it seem all mainstream potions will share their cool down with each other. So you cannot get a SAS +20% HP/MP potion and then pop another big one with heal over time for example. But overall the new potions are a huge upgrade.

Food on the other hand is finally giving attack instead of critical chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtUEO6anhSg

I read that the potion we get from Void Trials will not share cool down with other potions, not 100% sure about that.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think potions are the least thing people care about with this patch if they read it. The bigger concern is now crit damage is a total of 420 with the two new ultimates which one way to maybe get them are the world boss which both regions EU and NA only elyos will get and as H ello said on his video, the other way is p2w. Even with the abyssal log in numbers in both regions. Ontop of the ridiculous added stats you get from enchanting the 2 new ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Briearios said:

I think potions are the least thing people care about with this patch if they read it. The bigger concern is now crit damage is a total of 420 with the two new ultimates which one way to maybe get them are the world boss which both regions EU and NA only elyos will get and as H ello said on his video, the other way is p2w. Even with the abyssal log in numbers in both regions. Ontop of the ridiculous added stats you get from enchanting the 2 new ones.

You mean the transformation collections right? Yeah, I heard it is impossible to get those. They keep adding new transforms and they make sure they are not acquirable via combination or other every day things like the ultimate fragments + breaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

You mean the transformation collections right? Yeah, I heard it is impossible to get those. They keep adding new transforms and they make sure they are not acquirable via combination or other every day things like the ultimate fragments + breaths.

If you get +10 runes with the new xforms you can have over 1000 pvp attack, along side with the increased other stats and the extra 200 crit hit damage collection for both of them it makes a massive difference, that will raise the gap all over again, which i guess is the goal to get people spending again, which will kill pvp even further.

Edited by Viseris-KT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

If you get +10 runes with the new xforms you can have over 1000 pvp attack, along side with the increased other stats and the extra 200 crit hit damage collection for both of them it makes a massive difference, that will raise the gap all over again, which i guess is the goal to get people spending again, which will kill pvp even further.

Yeah as someone said on a twitch EU stream, "It's the death of f2p players".. Although technically speaking the whole 6.0 patches was rip to f2p. On EU this will hit the hardest though.. Gameforge autions off +9 to 11 paragon almost every other week along with +10 runes and gemstones. So I guess pvp in 8.4 lasts like 0.5s.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

You mean the transformation collections right? Yeah, I heard it is impossible to get those. They keep adding new transforms and they make sure they are not acquirable via combination or other every day things like the ultimate fragments + breaths.

Yeah it probably is near impossible to get those due to the nature to get them. You have to get drops from the world boss or buy contracts from the online store and keep combining until you get lucky.

Edited by Briearios
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...