Attestant

I figured I would put this thread on the forums for everyone to post in.

My Feedback:

I applaud the various bonuses that are so desperately needed. When we have events that are abyss point related, since we have aura AP bonuses now, can we consider event bonuses to be no abyss point penalty from dying? This would supercharge open world pvp.

As for the other changes, NCsoft holds extensive statistics on what is best for the game in terms of pricing and none of us players have complete knowledge of the statistics, however we do have valuable input which was most likely read from the months of aura pricing posts. I'm not going to comment on these changes anymore than I have.

Too little too late games dead . The only players left are the Diehards and Pay2wins who cant quit.Smart people are going EU,or have already left to other games.

This version is worse than retail supply side issues everywhere and its pay2win just like before.Fort carrys buy Bis weapons just swipe your card lol why would anyone bother now.

Oh and BTW we have mismatching information on the new Siel's Aura page.

fk1Sd6f.png

and

LeDJU55.png

Which one is it? I'm guessing Common.

EDIT:
Oh NVM I misread it.

The first one is for the 2h Free Trial, and the second one is for when you have no Trial or no Aura. Sorry. :S

Edited by Conman

On 9/24/2022 at 12:24 AM, Conman said:

Oh and BTW we have mismatching information on the new Siel's Aura page.

fk1Sd6f.png

and

LeDJU55.png

Which one is it? I'm guessing Common.

EDIT:
Oh NVM I misread it.

The first one is for the 2h Free Trial, and the second one is for when you have no Trial or no Aura. Sorry. :S

The big change is that you will be able to obtain quest items even after your daily F2P Siel's Aura has run out.

And same for the white manastones too.