Greater Stigma Quest bug or something changed?

Jikon

So the greater Stigma quest from Reemul in iggison always used too pop up at level 52 and you did your 2 talocs runs then at 55 the 30 kill one.I have hit 55 and nothing is showing with this Npc has there  been a change made too acquiring this quest?

There was no prerequistes before except being level 52 i couldnt find any details in patch notes.It used to pop even you were still on the first greater from miriya.

Any player help or information from a GM would be greatly appreciated few people in Lfg also asking.

@EMpulse An official reply would be appreciated on this subject.Previously this quest would appear at level 52,it is no longer showing nor at 55.There was no quest required to unlock it before 2.4.In the patch notes the only change seems to be that it is now 1 quest too unlock the Final greater stigma.There is no information that says we need a Campaign or another quest to unlock our stigmas.

Thanks nc for your speedy replys to a ongoing issue.

1 hour ago, 5s1A7FCE said:

You need to finish 3rd slot first then 4th quest will show up. 4th and 5 you can finish in one day on this patch but the 3rd one you have to do 6 days in case you don't want to get drana in DP

Do i understand it right? Its linked with the other stigmaquests? When you doesnt do it before, you dont get the newer quests for stigma places?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LordGoldenChild-KT said:

I finished my other 2 two stigma campains but it wont let me in Taloc Hollow

Two quests at level 45 and one quest at level 50 in Panda/Sanctum from the same NPC. Then the level 52 quest opens in Gelk/Ing.