Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 23, 2022 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Hello, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Hello!  I was wondering if you could make the "[BCM] Legendary Apostle Transformation Contract Box (12 Types) " tradeable via broker? Such that someone could sell it if they don't need it. This would help close the immense gap in Apostle acquisition between Asmo and Elyos.

18 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Hello!  I was wondering if you could make the "[BCM] Legendary Apostle Transformation Contract Box (12 Types) " tradeable via broker? Such that someone could sell it if they don't need it. This would help close the immense gap in Apostle acquisition between Asmo and Elyos.

You might waste 1000$ and still not manage to proc the recipes.

If anyone managed to make one he is p2w enough to use it himself and if they dared to make a 2nd one they would use that too for the other ulti and if they dared to make a 3rd one  and it was brokerable it would have to be sold for 100B or more for the amount of real money it requires.

@Wissp @EMpulse@Roseae Can someone from the Aion Team please acknowledge that the Shugo Games have been at an extremely inconvenient time? I live in the USA on the east coast and the games have been between 11:00 PM and Midnight making it impossible to play these last two weeks! I commented last week hoping this week's Shugo Games would be moved ahead a couple hours, or another time window would be opened during the day, but I was completely ignored.