What will happen for Season 7?

Wilky

Hello all,

Yeah i know season 3 just ended and i am asking about season 7. No, i m not completly silly, let me explain.

Fact1: Any season lasts 4 weeks.

Fact2: Season 3 just ended. Season 4 will last from 11 jan to 8 feb.

Guessing:
- Season 5 will run from 8 feb to 8 mars
- Season 6 will run from 8 mars to 5 april

Fact3: Actual Relic says it will last until 19 april 2023.

Question: What will happen between 5 april (end of season 6) and 19 april (end of the relic)?

- Will season 7 begin the 5 april and will be super short?
- Will season 7 begin the 19 april and nothing inbetween?
- Will NCWest again change date without notification and shorten the period of actual Relic to fit with season periods?

I kindly ask for an explanation and thanks in advance.

relic2.jpg

I don't think anyone can give you an exact answer. From what I've seen in the past concerning their attention to detail with regards to our ranks, it's inconsistent. The amount of times it's been bugged and not synchronized amounts to years worth of game play. They have shortened and extended rank seasons many times, so your "fact #1" is not actually fact. It's only approximate. 

The date on the relic is just a place holder, or "best guess". It's not 100% certain we will get the next update to refresh it on that maintenance. If it is actually on that date I will be surprised! (It does look close though.) They may extend it like they did the first season, or shorten it like they did during the second season. It all depends on how far along they are with the next update and how they choose to execute their patching schedule.

Currently, I think we are about half way into our current relic season.

https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/time/days-between-dates.php

Relic season 1: September 29, 2021-May 3, 2022 (216 Days; 7 months, 4 days)

Relic season 2: May 4, 2022-October 18, 2022 (167 Days; 5 months, 14 days)

Relic season 3: October 19, 2022-Current (So far 84 Days as of Jan 11/23; 2 months, 24 days)

If April 19, 2023 is the end date, then this current season will be 182 days long (6 months, 1 day). 

Maybe take a look at this old thread. I'm sure they will want to avoid this in future. 

Ignore my first paragraph, I just realized that you are asking about the Daeva pass seasons. I just saw their website post for Season 4. I don't think it should be interrupted by any patches. I don't know why you think the relic would have any correlation between the timers? 

(The pass is at season 17 in classic and nothing from patches has broken the timer on it yet)

16 hours ago, Wilky said:

Hello all,

Yeah i know season 3 just ended and i am asking about season 7. No, i m not completly silly, let me explain.

Fact1: Any season lasts 4 weeks.

Fact2: Season 3 just ended. Season 4 will last from 11 jan to 8 feb.

Guessing:
- Season 5 will run from 8 feb to 8 mars
- Season 6 will run from 8 mars to 5 april

Fact3: Actual Relic says it will last until 19 april 2023.

Question: What will happen between 5 april (end of season 6) and 19 april (end of the relic)?

- Will season 7 begin the 5 april and will be super short?
- Will season 7 begin the 19 april and nothing inbetween?
- Will NCWest again change date without notification and shorten the period of actual Relic to fit with season periods?

I kindly ask for an explanation and thanks in advance.

relic2.jpg

This date is also misleading, Alyta quoted the older post I made about it when the second lasted less than the timer and it was the first time they put the timer in advance too long to be sure. This post here is the updated version, the GM admitted the timer is a hyperbole, it will most likely end sooner.

Hey @Alyta-DNabout this: "I don't know why you think the relic would have any correlation between the timers?";

I do a correlation indeed between Daeva Pass seasons and Relic Season, because, as far i know, Daeva Pass give as rewards Waters to upgrade our Relic, and each time Relic change, Water change? I hope i m not wrong by saying this.

If yes, then i doubt its usefull to put effort into a Daeva Pass which rewards Waters we cant suddently no more use on a brand new Relic.

Pure assumption i admit, but that's what i had on mind as correlation. I have no idea how this was managed before, i havnt play previous seasons.

1 minute ago, Wilky said:

Hey @Alyta-DNabout this: "I don't know why you think the relic would have any correlation between the timers?";

I do a correlation indeed between Daeva Pass seasons and Relic Season, because, as far i know, Daeva Pass give as rewards Waters to upgrade our Relic, and each time Relic change, Water change? I hope i m not wrong by saying this.

If yes, then i doubt its usefull to put effort into a Daeva Pass which rewards Waters we cant suddently no more use on a brand new Relic.

Pure assumption i admit, but that's what i had on mind as correlation. I have no idea how this was managed before, i havnt play previous seasons.

Yes the current holy water will be outdated and useless when the current season ends. This is another awful design of the game, they could reset the sacred relic on the char but keep the holy water materials the same because some people got some untradeable holy water and they already have their sacred relic maxed to 300.

Ina parallel universe they wouldn't reset it as often, like keep it or the whole patch (8.x)

• 2 months later...

Of course correct answer was the 3rd one:
"- Will NCWest again change date without notification and shorten the period of actual Relic to fit with season periods?"

Capture.jpg

Did they announced that change? I guess not.

5 hours ago, Wilky said:

Of course correct answer was the 3rd one:
"- Will NCWest again change date without notification and shorten the period of actual Relic to fit with season periods?"

Capture.jpg

Did they announced that change? I guess not.

dont forget to level up it to 101 so you get 30x waters

47 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

not sure

it was not mentioned on patch notes

I think that was because of the first time they put the timer 1 year ahead tricking everyone into wasting a ton of resources, while  some spent a lot of time doing it on alts too. Then they pulled the rug under our feet.

This was the thread of complaints and then they came up with the compensation because of feedback.

Initially they said they would compensate only those that did the relic the last 2 weeks (or so) because they didn't get enough juice out of it.
But then after complaints they made it for everyone who completed 100, 200 and 300 stages in different reward amounts for each tier of completion.

~~~~~~
When the next relic came with a timer I made the same question and they cleared themselves out on the timer being fake thus to not trust it. So I think they do not owe us any compensation since they were clear from the beginning that the timer is a placebo.

Edited by Arhangelos