AION Classic 2.7 Update: Revenant - Official Release Date Announcement

Roseae

9 hours ago, Zurl said:

So what?

If players can get kinah or items they need from quests  and instances, then they don't have a need to buy kinah from bot runners.

Yes, but the biggest issue comes in when a new player hits the game.  But these can be fixed with a  few changes:

• Give new folks  scrolls and potions to carry them through level 16 at least.
  • Give them the  skill books as they level > the cost of these add up
  • Let the icons show for the general quests  - so they can make enough Kinah  to  teleport out of  the  major city when they become a Deava.  Far too many are getting stuck in the main city.

My biggest problem is that the  players in the new zone have it  rough. Some small potions would  help them.  Not all classes  can  move through  easily.
Then we have the other  issue  -  regarding regular stigmas, which are  just not dropping.  There  really has  to  be  a  work  around for this.   Some reward with  bound stigmas? 

Nice that we've got a new class to play, but the clip doesn't really show me what the class does, what weapons it uses, or what armor it needs.  I will say it looks more interesting than the lame-as-hell Vandal or the lame-as-hell Muse.

Now, the big question:  WILL THE DROP RATES BE FIXED BEFORE THIS NEW CLASS ROLLS OUT?

13 hours ago, Saule said:

Nice that we've got a new class to play, but the clip doesn't really show me what the class does, what weapons it uses, or what armor it needs.  I will say it looks more interesting than the lame-as-hell Vandal or the lame-as-hell Muse.

Now, the big question:  WILL THE DROP RATES BE FIXED BEFORE THIS NEW CLASS ROLLS OUT?

We do know at least one of the weapons, retractable chainblades, from the OP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 10:22 PM, Cyfur said:

It's interesting how the drop rate reduction has bought all the bot runners out to complain over and over in CAPS.

Hopefully they will move to the EU.

Is The New Class Gunna Come To Aion Classic EU As Well Or Just NA

2 hours ago, Sakurachan said:

Is The New Class Gunna Come To Aion Classic EU As Well Or Just NA

EU will get it, but it will likely not be out for another year. EU is currently on a modified 1.9 patch, and will stay there for at least another couple months before moving on to 2.0. The new class is coming out on a 2.7 patch, so there's a big gap in updates.

On 4/12/2023 at 4:59 AM, Roseae said:

Greetings Daevas!

“It is not the path of every Daeva to Ascend.”

Aion Classic 2.7 Update is almost here! With this new update, a brand new class will be available to all Aion Classic players!
The Revenant, a new exclusive class that wields deadly, retractable Chainblades will debut in AION Classic on May 9, 2023.

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Hey question , what timer is update for this ??? we got the 09.05 but no update

Website and Launcher logins will become temporarily unavailable on Tuesday, May 9th at 1 PM. PDT (22:00 UTC)

will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 4 hours 30 minutes.

Edited by Kamilka

• Roseae unpinned this topic
  • Roseae unfeatured this topic