Communication from ncsoft video

Genieve

I am ok with it simply due to being able to get 100 keys from daeva pass for free.  Just play the game so not pay to win at face value.  Now are these keys etc tradeable?  If so that is an issue simply because can get plats with premium pass keys.  So curious to see how the keys are

12 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

I am ok with it simply due to being able to get 100 keys from daeva pass for free.  Just play the game so not pay to win at face value.  Now are these keys etc tradeable?  If so that is an issue simply because can get plats with premium pass keys.  So curious to see how the keys are

I was wondering the same thing . It’s also sad because with them not bringing world drops back it means that pacification gear ( staff for clerics specifically ) is going to be nonexistent now . Balic gear will no longer be crafted because there won’t be any mats . 

It is sad because Classic was about open world and open world encounters. Not only, but a large part of it.

The bot prevention NcSoft was doing so far did not really benefit the common players. Ultimately they are going to move the whole loot table into the daeva pass, first for free and later as premium, without any alternative. Once there was one deava pass a month with one or two event passes up to 2.0. Since then we kind of had two passes permanently. What NcSoft is trying to do can work if made properly, yet it is neither Classic nor the game I want to play.

Edited by Stormwing

I mean I think it's a decent idea, but the fact it doesn't fully address the stigma issue which are mainly lower level and necessary stigmas, and its ptw to get lv40-50 stigmas.

Edited by Gaven

On 5/2/2023 at 8:32 PM, Genieve said:

In case you guys haven’t seen it they posted a new video updating us on plans for NA 

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/new-class-revenant-more-2-7-dev-update-preview

it seems they are switching to a lockbox type drop system to combat bots . 

thoughts ??? Comments ?

Ready for disappointment I am.. Is one box going to give all the items listed or a random chance at one of those items? If its random they put up a tombstone for classic. Anything random in this game is frustrating.