Nochsana Training Fortress

Trevforelvis

I always thought Nochsana Training Fortress was a group instance or has it changed in Classic. Anyway I am level 37 and just managed my first Kromede's Trial without dying but I thought I should go first time to Abyss and then Nochsana but I keep dying trying to kill the first General . I've killed most ones around him but there are still more appear when attacking him, i've died 3 times now and not sure if to just go back to Kromede's Trial. I will probably do one more while waiting as struggling finding Asmodian Prisoner too, Thanks in advance

32 minutes ago, Trevforelvis said:

I always thought Nochsana Training Fortress was a group instance or has it changed in Classic. Anyway I am level 37 and just managed my first Kromede's Trial without dying but I thought I should go first time to Abyss and then Nochsana but I keep dying trying to kill the first General . I've killed most ones around him but there are still more appear when attacking him, i've died 3 times now and not sure if to just go back to Kromede's Trial. I will probably do one more while waiting as struggling finding Asmodian Prisoner too, Thanks in advance

Sorry don't know how to delete messages but managed to defeat General on 5th attempt 

22 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

Since I wrote this I’ve been killed in Kromede’s Trial  5 times in one attempt, This new class isn’t up for the job and seriously thinking of restarting with one of the old classes. 

48 minutes ago, Trevforelvis said:

Since I wrote this I’ve been killed in Kromede’s Trial  5 times in one attempt, This new class isn’t up for the job and seriously thinking of restarting with one of the old classes. 

My Executor had no problems in KT.

You must be doing something wrong.

Only pull one mob at a time.

3 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

My Executor had no problems in KT.

You must be doing something wrong.

Only pull one mob at a time.

Its Kaliga that keeps killing me with those he spawns, I need to it again as I have to find Chainblade of the Judge, Is there a way to get him to drop something because first time through I got nothing ???

4 minutes ago, Trevforelvis said:

Its Kaliga that keeps killing me with those he spawns, I need to it again as I have to find Chainblade of the Judge, Is there a way to get him to drop something because first time through I got nothing ???

Kaliga is easy. You have 3 big heals, the one you take from orb upstairs in the manor, and the 2  circles you stand on either  side of  Kaliga's room.

You should only need the one from the orb and a couple of pots. Kaliga's adds are weak, your AoE should take more than half their health.

32 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

Kaliga is easy. You have 3 big heals, the one you take from orb upstairs in the manor, and the 2  circles you stand on either  side of  Kaliga's room.

You should only need the one from the orb and a couple of pots. Kaliga's adds are weak, your AoE should take more than half their health.

I didn’t know about the two circles as only using the orb to heal once. Is there any special way I can do to get him to drop a key so I can get the Chainblade of the judge . Do I need to kill anyone,  even though I can’t remember if there is a cabinet with a chain blade in ??

51 minutes ago, Trevforelvis said:

I killed Kaliga and I got a trunk with Chainblade of Kaliga but it's Chainblade of the Judge I need , sorry I can't find the solution online . Anyone know where I need to go , Thanks

Fire Temple

7 minutes ago, Trevforelvis said:

What is the easiest way to ask for help to have a group, Ive been hanging outside the Fire Temple for ages but not one person has came ?????

That is because FT runs are not popular anymore. People tend to fast track up to L55 to get real gear.

A recruit group advertisement is the traditional method.  Shift+V