When:
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here:  https://everytimezone.com/s/11d62be3

Estimated Downtime:
~3 hours

Notes:

• Winter Festival Bundle Promotion Begins
    • Duration: November 7 – November 21
  • Honorable Daeva's Mark Deletion – November 7, 2023
    • The current season for Honorable Daeva's Mark will end on November 7, 2023, and a new season will begin with updates to the item list.
    • New Season: November 7, 2023 - April 23, 2024
  • Harvest Revel Transformation Bundle Promotion Ends
  • Fissure of Oblivion Item Deletion
    • [Event] Sealed Memory Bundle
    • [Event] Fissure of Oblivion Transformation Contract Box

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Idk if some users share the idea with me but... 

Who was the "smart" guy in NCSoft that tought that doing the maintenances in the afternoon was a great idea? IMHO, this was one of the worst ideas i ever saw in years, you break the times in many ways. Lets remind that lately you have lack of ideas.. 

But even worst... who was the "smart" guy who reset the quest one day later after the maintenance? com on NCSoft!!!! 

Every month i ask my self if i should continue paying a prestige pack and the daeva pass.. there was ages you stopped to listen community

@Rownen; @ Roseae

I think what Itzmin means is this:

Using my timezone,  it used to be, that server maintenance would be at 11 pm on Tuesday night.  Now it has been shifted to Tuesday morning at around 6 am.  

That means, I am able to play the game when I get home from work at 7 pm since maintenance is over.  However,  is the game playable?  Not quite:

1. Since maintenance is done,  everything should be reset right?  Wrong!  If you go get your weekly shards to make Daevanion Skill Books,  it would be greyed out as it does not reset until 11 pm Tuesday night!

2. Lower Crucible?  Nope not reset yet!

3. If you hit your weekly kinah limit?  YES!  Its reset!

4. Apsaranta quests?  Nope!  Still using last week's quota!

5. Minium Vault?  Yes! Its Reset!

6. Events?  Yes its Reset!  BUT End of Event?  It stops working before the deadline published on website!

7. Daeva Pass?  Depends on what you are doing!  If its Season End, it actually stops working before Maintenance and you CANNOT progress!

As you can see,  things are quite a mess right now and I don't know why you make what's left of your playerbase do such mental gymnastics

22 hours ago, Ossus-DN said:

@Rownen; @ Roseae

I think what Itzmin means is this:

Using my timezone,  it used to be, that server maintenance would be at 11 pm on Tuesday night.  Now it has been shifted to Tuesday morning at around 6 am.  

That means, I am able to play the game when I get home from work at 7 pm since maintenance is over.  However,  is the game playable?  Not quite:

1. Since maintenance is done,  everything should be reset right?  Wrong!  If you go get your weekly shards to make Daevanion Skill Books,  it would be greyed out as it does not reset until 11 pm Tuesday night!

2. Lower Crucible?  Nope not reset yet!

3. If you hit your weekly kinah limit?  YES!  Its reset!

4. Apsaranta quests?  Nope!  Still using last week's quota!

5. Minium Vault?  Yes! Its Reset!

6. Events?  Yes its Reset!  BUT End of Event?  It stops working before the deadline published on website!

7. Daeva Pass?  Depends on what you are doing!  If its Season End, it actually stops working before Maintenance and you CANNOT progress!

As you can see,  things are quite a mess right now and I don't know why you make what's left of your playerbase do such mental gymnastics

Kinda is the idea...

as North America player (-6 GTM, Mexico City) the maintenance is now on playable times... (4pm to 11pm) so we are unable to play until you finish what you call "maintenance". Now think you made maintenances on different days than the resets.. so it sux!

On the old times the maintenance/quest reset/instances reset was on wednesday at 6am same day, same time... why you changed this? Honestly sux.. and i dont want to talk about the 53'000.000 ms of lag i experienced on this siege... when i use to have 110ms every day is worst!

One of the problems that arose is that the last day "lasts" 8 hours only. I mean from the daily reset to the maintenance there are 8 hours, so this means for example the last day of an event we only have an 8 hour window to log and do the things and some people aren't in the correct time zone.

Sure thing we have a maintenance in between a day so we have the rest to redo all the dailies, but this way I missed opening some stormwing rewards.

• Rownen unpinned this topic