Auto attack cd ? what the hell is that @_@ ?

Neleth-KT

No shouldn't weave after every attack, you should weave after the internal cd of auto attack has ended, not before else you will have to wait. Punishing thrust isn't that good dps skill since it has long cd, almost all attacks with low cd will deal more damage if you use it everytime its up for the duration of punishing thrusts cd. Your main damage skill is still bodysmash chain followed by dazing and ferocious chains and always will be.

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2540-Full-DPS-build/

Incase you didnt know auto attack has cd, swing timer, etc , trying to weave during this time will result in delay and thus dps loss.

How I can check internal auto attack cd ?,what does it look like ? any explaination please ? thank you @_@

How I suppose to weave now >_>

I found some old video about weaving,full weaving and semi full weaving

full weaving = let ur weapon do full auto attack (multiple hits) eg staff hits 3 times

semi full = let ur weapon do only 1st strike then hit ur skiill

Which one is better ? :/ do I need to relearn about weaving ?

On 12/9/2017 at 2:29 AM, Neleth-KT said:

How I can check internal auto attack cd ?,what does it look like ? any explaination please ? thank you @_@

Your attack speed in character profile.
xqTNeOi.jpg

On 12/9/2017 at 2:44 AM, Neleth-KT said:

full weaving = let ur weapon do full auto attack (multiple hits) eg staff hits 3 times

That is not the correct way to optimize your DPS by weaving.  The multiple hits register regardless no need to wait out the animation.

Weaving means to cancel the auto attack animation. In order to weave you want to hit a skill the moment your auto attack registers in the combat log.  If executed flawlessly you will not see an auto attack animation and only your skill animation going off.  In the combat log you should see your auto attack damage and then skill damage as close as possible in time.
WJU4fnG.png

Lets use this 1.2 Attack speed as an example.    Your auto attack will be on "cooldown" for 1.2 seconds.  You would want weave the moment auto attack is off cooldown.  Of course there are other factors that come into play such as ping and skill animation time maybe input latency also.

If you are trying to reach the max damage potential yeah.

There was a training program for weaving a long time ago that would play an audio sound whenever an auto attack was registered in the combat log.  This allowed the player to get "a feel" to the timing instead of relying on looking at the combat log or character animation.  It was called AAC Trainer and was also available in the Bandulu Kill Tracker.  They don't work anymore or I couldn't get it to work.  I still have them.

With an extremely good ping you can possibly fire off 2 or more skills within 1.2 seconds before auto attack becomes available again.  There are certain skills that have very fast animations.  1.2 attack speed is only an example other players might have faster or slower attack speed depending on gear.

Np

Archived