Best title for chanter?

Irisville-KT

Hi all, i'm playing aion again after 1 year hiatus and found out that there's so many changes. 

I'm currently lvl 66 chanter who striving to get miragent title (last time i play i heard it's the best title i can get free ingame). My question is, is it still the best title?

Should i keep this toon (for the title - i'm currently at the last step of the quest) or make a new one if miragent title is not suitable for chanter? Note: I'm still using BM gear with no plus or socket. She's my main toon and i'm very broke. I have a difficulties in gearing up for mythic since i rarely see other players playing low level instance anymore. 

Or should i just make another toon? (since new toon nowadays get very OP gear to help them get basic gear in order to play endgame.) 

Any title that gives speed, casting speed and attack speed is a good title. In terms of free titles, I would say:

* Miragents Holy Templar: Obtained from finishing the entire questline. (Medium-Easy)

* Protector of Atreia: Obtained from ascending into Archdaeva, leveling up to 66. (Easy) 

* Kaisinel's Protector: Another Daevanion questline, level 65, Cygnea. (Hard)

There are some others, but I am confortable with the ones I have. You have Aion's Chosen, from the store, which you obtain with kinah from other players, technically free. But maybe too expensive for someone just starting out.

As for gear, while the Elite Fledgling set is good up to 68-70, it is not qorth it to start all over just for that set. Just work towards mythic AC, for instance.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:10 AM, Bryos-KT said:

Any title that gives speed, casting speed and attack speed is a good title. In terms of free titles, I would say:

* Miragents Holy Templar: Obtained from finishing the entire questline. (Medium-Easy)

* Protector of Atreia: Obtained from ascending into Archdaeva, leveling up to 66. (Easy) 

* Kaisinel's Protector: Another Daevanion questline, level 65, Cygnea. (Hard)

There are some others, but I am confortable with the ones I have. You have Aion's Chosen, from the store, which you obtain with kinah from other players, technically free. But maybe too expensive for someone just starting out.

As for gear, while the Elite Fledgling set is good up to 68-70, it is not qorth it to start all over just for that set. Just work towards mythic AC, for instance.

Opinion on the Giving Tree title?  It gives those types of stats right IIRC?

I would say its another viable free title. Problem is how you are heavily restricted by some factors, such as, having the event to be running (only happens 2 time per year), you will have to be competing against others to get the seed, that there are only two chances per event, and that not everyone will like you for asking for seed donations. :P And most of all, it is really boring.

On 12/23/2017 at 0:30 PM, Bryos-KT said:

I would say its another viable free title. Problem is how you are heavily restricted by some factors, such as, having the event to be running (only happens 2 time per year), you will have to be competing against others to get the seed, that there are only two chances per event, and that not everyone will like you for asking for seed donations. :P And most of all, it is really boring.

Those are all fair points haha.  Would you say it's better than the protector title?  Gain +1 atkspd and cast, but lose 100hp and 1 mvspd.  Thinking it's not too bad since SMs need both atkspd and cast cause we wave our arms so much.  That Harv/Provenance life

Archived