Might come back

Retta-DN

Saw some good info that might be happening to AION and it has peeked my interest.  Me (xjudasx) and my partner in crime have been away a while and are thinking about coming back to the game, but is it to late to get our names changed? Also was the tickets for one toon and you have to buy name changes for all others??

1 hour ago, Retta-DN said:

Saw some good info that might be happening to AION and it has peeked my interest.  Me (xjudasx) and my partner in crime have been away a while and are thinking about coming back to the game, but is it to late to get our names changed? Also was the tickets for one toon and you have to buy name changes for all others??

answered this in game for you each toon got a name change ticket in inventory so name change is easy.  Good things coming for Aion so a good time to come back and ramp up to 6.0 many are frustrated with things and are always gonna say don't come back but honestly I think some things are better since the last ban wave, no where near perfect and more work to do but it is better.

Archived