Fine elemental Stone Craft Alchemy?

Mihai-KT

Fine Elemental Stones are a "base" material, so you cannot craft them. Someone can correct me if I am mistaken, but I have expert alchemy on one of my toons, and I don't think I've ever seen a design for crafting the stones. You can get them in the following ways:

1) Open world drops. They're more commonly found in the mid-level zones, such as Gelkmaros and similarly-leveled instance mobs, such as in Beshmundir Temple. I got about 20 doing one run of Beshmundir Temple a few days ago.

2) Buying them on the broker. They average about 1,800 kinah per stone, so this is the cheapest and fastest way.

3) Morphing them from aether. Buy the morphing book from the Aethertapping NPC in Panda/Sanctum; it's the last design on the last page. He's named Areke on Asmo side, not sure about Ely. Note, morphing books require DP, and you can only morph (if I recall correctly) 40 fine elemental stones with 4000 DP. So morphing them will cost you a lot of jellies and a lot of cooldown time on your jellies. Not to mention, you'll have to buy the aether if you don't have aethertapping leveled a small amount.

Archived