Persona Girls - Please Help Me Choose

Mempo-KT

Persona Girls - Please Help Me Choose  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl from the following should I romance?

• Tae Takemi - Death Arcana
    • Makoto Niijima - Priestess Arcana
    • Hifumi Togo - Star Arcana
    • Sadayo Kawakami - Temperance Arcana

w8P6sWb.png

I have been up for about 5 hours now being a grammar nazi on the forums (I just respond to posts and delete them without posting; no one really wants to be told how to use a semi-colon and I understand that) avoiding making a conscious choice of which of the amazing female characters in Persona 5 I would prefer to romance.

In Persona 3, I chose Mitsuru (Empress Arcana), and Yukiko in Persona 4 (Priestess Arcana). In both of these games there was -no- competition [/opinion ]. Now, in Persona 5, I can't bring myself to continue playing without deciding.

Please share your opinions with me for I am incapable of making this decision without bouncing off of other people's ideas. Even if you have never played any of the games I feel even the most shallow of responses will help me narrow this down.

List of Characters

Clearly by the given shortlist I am impartial to age difference, occupation, background or circumstances.

P.S. I know I take this too seriously and I am aware that I could romance all of them. I'm just not that kind of guy. Even in a video game.

Originally I was going to choose, "Death" as I tend to like darker characters and well I just assumed she would be a darker character, also by her expression on the image provided.

Then I took some time to put in the names into google and see what their description said on Wiki.

The priestress was the total opposite, and I just assumed from my knowledge of total bias that priestess was going to be something boring and goodie goodie!

But I'd def go for Makoto, the priestess! After reading her whole wiki page, she seems like the most interesting to me.

Archived